Prologue

First of all,

I want to thank you sa support na binigay nyo for Magica Academia book 1-3 kahit sobrang haba nya tinapos nyo talaga. Halos ginawa ko lang sya ng buong 9-10 months estimation. DERE DERETSYO!!

At alam kong dere deretsyo din naman ang support nyo. I know hindi pa sya totally edited but still binabasa nyo pa din sya.

So ito na talaga:

1. All of the scene na mababasa nyo ay hindi po sya copied into other stories or sources unless I give credits and sinabi ko.

2. Wag ijudge agad. Basahin nyo po muna bago kayo magisip ng kung ano ano.

3. Kung nagkataon na may kapangalan plus nagkataon na ganun ang nangyari, hindi po alam iyon ng author.

4. No Plagiarism. Guys no part of this story will be published unless nagsabi kay Author and may credits.

5. Wala po itong connection sa Magica Academia. Kapag nagkatulad sya agad ko rin buburahin to change the plot or the whole story. Thank you.

Enjoy!

----

In Earthland there are 3 known parts by Humans.

The Noblias where the Lord of Humans.

The Unifying Elders: Who claims to be the Human Lord of the Earthlings

and The Earthland where the Humans live.

But there is a place where haven't prove if it is existing.

The world of Judan.

Only the Lord of Humans who knows that this world really exist.

In Judan, a lady will give birth to a boy who is destined to give judgement to humans whose planning to destroy and kill others for their own greeds.

A boy that will be served by their loyal servant named Franklin.

He will be soon to be born to annihilate and execute them by the use of his power.

He will be soon to be know as the God of Annihilation and Judgement by the power of

"DICE OF JUDGEMENT"

--

The next chapter will be published every Monday each week.

So you better guys ready okay?

The other cast will be added kasi hindi pa sya totally polish in terms of characters. Every chapter kung may mga bagong characters na mababanggit ilalagay ko kung sino yun.

CHNBBY: Guys kung may makita man kayong TYPOGRAPICAL ERRORS please magcomment po kayo for faster editing po ng story pati po dun sa iba pang stories :) THANK YOU

KAMSAHAMNIDA!