Chapter 21

Chapter 21: You are not a King. You are more than a King.

(FRANKLIN)

So the game started. The King on that team is the Chairman.

I knew him very much. He is the one who is always mocking against me. Laging nanghahamon. It's like his the greatest but it wasn't.

Now when he saw our strategy he became surprised. Yup. Also the other's didn't expect about this.

Guard can't fight the King, we use the 3 students as  guards. Only me and Zyc will have the bigger duty to be filled! HAHA!

And Yeah! The King is Zyc.

*Thirty minutes ago*

"What? He will be the King?" Nich exclaimed.

"Yes."

"But the King should protect the Guards in order for us to survive. The King should know how to fight or protect on long range attacks." Taec said.

"But I knew all of those." Napatingin silang lahat kay Zyc.

"Are you sure?" Nunnally asked him.

"Yes. We should not let anyone be down because of the King's throne. We need to focus on the Servant. Since the Servant can attack and eliminate each time, it's much better to be him, right?" Napatango na silang tatlo.

"Just be sure that you will survive until the end." I said to them that gives them motivation to fight.

Hmm parang may halong pananakot ang pagkakasabi ko. Ewan.

*Present*

"Are you belittling us? You made him King than you as a Servant?" the Servant of the opposite group annoyingly said.

"No we're not. This is just part of the strategy." Bigla na lang tinanggal ng Chairman ng kabila ang hood nya.

And yeah! It's very the first time na nangyari yan in the entire history.

His the Man on his Hood. He never removes it even in the meeting. And now his revealing his true identity.

And it wasn't my first time. Sila oo, pero kami ni Zyc nakita na namin sya.

And he is my brother. Haha! And very sad to say part, magkaribal talaga kami.

Hindi naman ako naghahangad na magkaroon ng mataas na rank. But in this tournament, the failures will die, aba mananalo talaga kami. Hindi ako makakapayag that my students will die because of this nonsense shit ranks.

"Let's start the game." the MC said.

"In order to be fair with you kung sinong unang titira, we will use the dice. Who got the highest number will be the first to attack. Lastly in attacking every move pwede umatake ang Servant and Guards except the King kasi doon lang siya pwede."

And dahil na rin kakabit na ni Zyc ang dice, kami ang una as he predicted. Hindi na naman bago di ba?

Zyc (e:1)
Ako (d:1)
Nunnally (c:2)
Nich (g:2)
Taec (b:3)

(yung white po sila para guided kayo :) Always look po sa photo para alam nyo thank youu :* Be Guided )

Ganyan ang pwesto namin. Marami pang sinabi ang MC which are pahabol. Sinasadya nya talaga na ipahabol ang other infos para magsupetcha na maaaring may rule na nakatago like dun sa elimination round.

Since we are only 5 in the chessboard. Pwede kami mag move into other places but sa mga black lang. Once na napatapak na sa white box ang pawn or servant, kick out na sila sa play.

Now kami ang una. Taec move forward into his place. His present place is (d:4).

He attack the pawn from (d:6) using his kick that form blades into the air.

Taec thought that it will be easy to pierce thourgh inside pero mukhang hindi nga nya nakikita ang barrier ni Eliatte (kapatid).

"Mukhang inakala mo magiging madali lamang ang lahat, Mr. Taec."

And now naging visible na ang barrier na ginawa ni King. Only the Kings can do those things. Barriers, smoke screens and protection. Ako as Servant, I'll protect him, the Guards also and can attack any of them.

Hmmm! Super Challenging. Let see what will happen.

'Master, don't use your power. He will recognize you.'

Tumango ito at tiningnan kung sino yung nasa kabilang side. Napasmirk na lang sya at wear his crown ng maaayos and sat like a True King.

You are not a King, Master. You are more than a King.