Chapter 1

Chapter 1: His Birth

(NARRATION)

In Earthland, humans worship Gods or Lords where they believe that all of them provides their needs.

Protection.

Money.

Power.

Blessings.

And many more.

They also believe that there are worlds in heaven. They called it Noblias where Lord of Humans live.

Naniniwala sila na there are Lords who balances everything in the Earthland. Pero hindi lahat magkakatulad ang paniniwala.

By the use of intelligence, many genius humans devote themselves to provide all the needs of humans. Para sa kanila hindi lahat ng kailangan ng tao, kayang ibigay ng Lord na pinaniniwalaan nila.

They develop many processes and technology for power. But in order to achieve those things, they need to sacrifice souls.

They use Soul Catcher Machine. Soul Catcher Machine is a technology that can open the dimension where souls of dead humans are resting.

They experimented and planted into their bodies as a stone. They also tried their experiments to other humans who shares their beliefs with them.

But in an experiments, there are always failures and errors into different processes and formulas for perfection. Many lives were wasted for their own greed and power to rule over the world.

Tinawag ng mga tao ang lugar kung saan naglalagi ang mga ito, Unifying Elders kung saan namumuno ang kanilang Human Lord. Their world is made up by a spaceship.

Ang spaceship na iyon ay nagsilbing lugar kung saan lahat ng experimentation ng mga taong ito ay ginagawa.

But in Earthland there are humors where no one can prove that it does exist.

A world where the God of Annihilation and Judgement will be born. Only the Lord of Humans ang nakakaalam nito.

"AHHHHHH!!!" sigaw ng babaeng manganganak na.

"Enchantress, cast a spell to lessen the pain." wika ng isang babaeng magpapaanak sa kanya.

She cast a spell to lessen her pain at makes the baby comes out faster.

*baby's cry*

"Wow! He's so cute and handsome. You are ... Enchantress?"

Tinapik ng babae ng dahan dahan ang pisngi ng Enchatress ngunit dahan dahan itong nagiging paru paro.

"Enchantress... You may now have your eternal sleep." sabay yuko ng babae sabay yakap sa bata.

"Franklin." tawag nito sa isang lalaki.

He is wearing suit with a ring into his fingers with chains.

"Why? Is ..."

"Yes, he is. Pero si Enchantress hindi nya ito nabigyan ng pangalan kasi she was sent now to have her eternal sleep." yumuko ito at ibinigay kay Franklin.

"I will going to cast his name. His name will be Zycon Exeriel Alvacion de Dyce. Ang pangalan na ito was given by the Lord of Humans."

After 50 years...

Zyc is growing. Hindi siya tumatanda. Isa pa lamang siyang bata tulad ng mga tao na kasing edaran ng mga may 17 years old lamang.

Like him, they can live 1000 years until they accept o ginusto na nila magpahinga. They call it as eternal sleep.

Zyc lives inside the big mansion with Franklin. Si Franklin lamang ang kaisa isang taong nagpalaki sa kanya.

Si Franklin ay isang scientist but born with the power. Power where he is destined to be the Guardian of the God.

A power where he can develop and create new living or non living things by in his own.

After 350 years, he is now totally matured.

Zyc walk around the whole mansion and he feel something underground. Sinundan nya iyon at nakarating ito sa isang malaking pinto.

He opened it and saw a marble round table and a small glass na tumatakip sa lumulutang ng dalawang dice.

Suddenly, the glass cracked.

"Zyc, it's time for you to accept." nabigla ito dahil nasa likod nya si Franklin.

"Accept?"

"The power of Annihilation and Judgement. You will be the God that no one knows that you exist. Only the Lord of Humans knows about it. I will explain to you everything."

Zyc nod.

"Before Enchantress give birth, the God of Annihilation and Judgement disappear but the dice remains. When the dice remains that means may susunod na bagong God at ikaw yun. The God of Annihilation and Judgement use the power of Dice of Judgment. It gives judgments and punishment where every person na paggagamitan mo nito ay mamatay. At papalit bilang life span mo. You need to know everything with your weaknesses." yumuko ito at naglakad palapit sa dice.

Ganun din ang ginawa ni Zyc.

Marami itong sinabi kay Zyc at ...

"Ngayong alam mo na ang mga ito. Sana tanggapin mo ito ng buong puso. And you'll judge them fairly while having a hard training on your own."

Hinawakan ni Zyc ang glass at tumagos lamang ang dalawang dice sa glass at lumipat sa kanyang kamay. Nawala ito at naramdaman nyang may kung anong mainit sa likuran nya.

Naging tattoo ang dice.

"Your training will be held into this coffin." At lumabas ang isang coffin.

Humiga ito dito at nakaramdam ng kakaiba.

"You'll spend 100 years sleeping and will have your training. " at tumaklob ng kusa ang takip ng kabaong ng makahiga ito.

"I'll going to give you a good life after your training." yumuko ito sa harap ng kabaong at sinarado ang pinto.

--
I am super inspired because of Webtoon. Noblesse.

Medyo napalapit sya rito but still palalayuin ko promise! :*

Super duper galing ng author! Ansarap sambahin!:*