Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Non Human Power

(ZYC)

So this is what the Human world(Earthland) is.

"Master, do you want to participate into the festival or you'll watch?" he asked.

"Hmm, Franklin. Would you mind if you stop treating and calling me, Master?"

"Why?"

"I want to live like a normal students whose going everyday in school, attending class, talking and making friends. I want you to be my father while pretending to be it." I looked at him like Im begging.

I just want to feel what the Humans do without having biggest reaponsibility.

"If that's what you like. We will live as how the humans do. Call me Dad and you'll be my son since I know you for a long time." seems like he's taking it seriously.

I nod at him but I guess he doesn't like how I act.

"When you are answering to your father you should say,' Yes, Dad! '."

"Ahh! Yes,Dad!" I gave him a smile.

"Chairman, would you mind to compose your speech in front of the student. They are waiting for you." one of the teachers said.

"Alright. And also I'm going to introduce you in front of them."

Naglakad na ako papunta sa harapan. One of the teachers, I guess. He guide me kung saan pwedeng umupo.

"Everyone, sorry for what happened before about the implantation of non human power. Students, I want to give you some knowledge about those things." he looked at me and I just smile.

"The non human power is created by the Unifying Elders. It is called Soul Transfusion Stone or STS which means that once the stone is implanted to your body, you'll be strong enough to kill the weaks. But you need to consume souls in order to remain strong. It's either you buy to a trade market or kill humans."

Lahat ng students ay nagulat sa narinig. They must know everything about it. Para they are well-aware and secure their lives since it's very dangerous to roam around.

"But you are all protected inside the school. And also you shouldn't be worried about your family outside. They are well-protected since it is written to the contract that you signed." he continued.

The students released a big sigh and felt relieve.

"Students, I want you to meet my son. He is the owner of this school and now I am Deputy Chairman Ji and let me introduce to you, Chairman Zycon Exeriel Alvacion de Dyce." He gestured me to stood up and I did.

I was suppose to talk to him but he handed me the microphone.

I look at him like asking 'What am I suppose to do?' look.

He just smile and I faced them.

"As you can see, Iam new here. But having an introduction like that make things awkward. So would you mind if you forget about that and treat me as an ordinary student. If not, ... Nevermind." I gave the microphone to the MC and glared at him secretly but he just laughed slightly.

What's with him?

After 11 days...

Tapos na ang festival. It took 2 days bago pa sya natapos. They enjoyed playing games, booth but I didn't understand what booth is. It some kind of a house-like structure where students came in empty handed and came out with something to their hands.

I tried many of those with the help of Dad (Franklin). He made me tour around the school. I memorized a bit but one more round I'll memorize the whole school. It's very big.

I guess, Franklin worked very hard to build this kind of place.

"Hey, did you visit the Lord?" He asked me.

"Oh not yet."

"He'll be surprised plus annoyed."

"Why? " I asked him. Hindi na naman siguro bago yun.

"You didn't visit him. This will be his last year before his eternal sleep. He lasted for 2,355 years for granting the wishes of humans and now he spent 14 years on looking for the next Lord of Humans."

"Next Lord of Humans? You mean...?" I asked him in my curious look.

"His Daughter."

So she was born to be the next Lord of Humans.

"Did he has an idea where his daughter was?" but he shook his head.

"Now I know what will be my mission."

He nod and smile to me like giving me a look. 'You must visit him.'

Hayst!