Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Weakness

(FRANKLIN)

"So you mean, we need to fight for school ranks?" I asked them.

Yes! Nasa meeting ako. We are talking about some issues about  having a school ranking to know the best schools para sa mga students and all owners agreed before they talk to me.

I guess it is for their own greed. They can use those ranks to be referrals for the students.

"Yes, we must." The Unifying Lord said.

Yeah, we can talk to him but we can't see his face since his wearing his intimidating mask. Pero that's what the other's describe him but not for me.

"So, what are the rules for this game? Last man standing?" I sarcastically asked.

"Maybe. Depending on how game flows. There are 10 well know schools that I rank on my own and the DyCastri Universidad ang nauuna. At palima sayo, Franklin." Medyo ng boses nya ay nanghahamon.

"Well for me, this games is a no." I turned back when suddenly he threated me.

"Try not to accept this game, I'm sure you'll miss something really interesting." Humarap ulit ako sa kanila at napasmirk ako.

"A laboratory?" Magkakaroon kaya ako ng bagong laboratory.

"Not just a normal laboratory." He simply said while giving me a look of assurance na magiging interesting ang lahat.

"Call. I'm in." Dahil doon lumabas na ako. Alam ko na kung ano iyon.

Kasi alam ko na malapit na syang mawala and looking for the next Human Lord.

Habang naglalakad, I felt something parang may nangyari kay Zyc. Nagteleport agad ako sa school at hinanap sya.

But wala na ito. Nagmadali kong kuhanin ang bag nya, excuse him for the rest of his class and look for him to his mansion.

Pumasok ako sa kwarto kung saan naroroon ang kanyang coffin. And yes he is there.

Nakaupo at nakasandal sa kanyang coffin while holding his chest.

Pumunta agad ako sa kanya at inalalayan sya tumayo papunta sa kanyang kwarto.

"Are you okay? What happened? Does someone attacked you?" pero he shook his head.

"It is too hurt hearing when someone denies that there is a God. She said that God can't give everything that humans needs but only to annihilate them." bigla na lang he grit his teeth because of pain.

"Stop thinking of those stuffs and relax. Just take some sleep and we'll talk about it later." he nod at inalalayan ko syang mahiga.

I knew that this will happen once he step on the Earthland.

One of weaknesses of Gods are those person restraining themselves in believing God. Napakasakit para sa kanila ang marinig lahat ng yun, lalo na at personally. Hindi nila alam kung anong ginagawa ng Gods or even Lords to satisfy them. But one thing is for sure, God wants them to be brave, strong and well discipline despite of hardships they are facing.

God gives them hardship that they can handle. There are no such challenges given to humans na hindi nila kayang lampasan, and still God are with them.
--

Next day...

I called to the school at itinaas ang alert sa security management kasi hindi ako papasok para bantayan sya.

I also excused him in formal way kasi masyadong disrespect ng ginawa ko because of the incident.

Even I am a chairmain, I want them also to feel respected kahit na nakakataas ako. To give it back to me since I knew na gagawin nila yun. Pero that's the best way to build a good impression to them to stay by your side and work with you.

Pumasok ako sa kwarto nya to check if he is awake.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" pero umiling lang ito ng dahan dahan at umupo sa kama.

"Are you feeling better now? Do want to talk about it?" tumango lang ito at tumingin sakin ng deretsyo.

"It is one of your weakness because you are a God."

Hinintay ko ang reaction nya pero parang wala lamang ito sa kanya.

"All of Gods meron silang weaknesses as I told you. Like Humans they are perfect. Yes they are powerful enough to rule the world but they have certain things to consider. How they will rule the world? Yan ng pinakamahalaga sa lahat. At ng ipinanganak ka, you are born to annihalate the humans, execute the bad guys and return the balance of the world."

"So ganito din ang nararamdaman ng Lord of Humans? Ganito din ang weakness nya?"

"No. All of Gods may iba't iba silang weaknesses. But for you, kapag mananatili ka sa Earthland at marinig ang denies nila that there are no Gods, they only kill Humans or any connection with your ruling sasakit ng matindi ang puso mo."

Napayuko na lamang ito.

"But hindi naman ako ang pumatay sa mga parents nya? I really wanna stay here." Sabay yakap nya sakin.

"I know you want to stay with the humans but you need to be extra careful, okay? After this and you feel fine, I am going to request to..." pinutol nya ako sa sasabihin ko.

"You don't need too. Gusto kong marinig lahat ng iyon." I want to argue about it pero dahil na rin sa pagrerespeto ko sa decision nya, sinarili ko na lamang.