Chapter 18

Chapter 18: How is that possible?

(FRANKLIN)

Ngayon na nag end ang elimination. Napaka tagal bago natapos at maraming namatay.

"Chairman, ibig sabihin ba nun isang grupo ang natalo ni Zyc?" until now hindi pa rin sila makamove on dun sa nangyari.

"Yes. What you heard before was because of him. But I am not going to tell you what exactly happened there. I want you to be surprised."

I saw their face became sad.

"You don't have to be like that. It's a surprise for you." I smile to them and look to their expression.

"But I want to ask something? Why did Zyc told as that once we reach 30 points, it's enough?" Hmm so they notice it?

"Hmm, about that Zyc wants them to fight and not be involve into it. Since we just need to have only 30 points each and he said it's enough."

"But why? Having the highest score will be our advantage." Taec said.

"For him, no. It's a disadvantage. Before the game started, he observed everything. And he found out something which his instict was very sharp."

I saw their eyebrows rise.

"He predicted about what will be announced later on. You'll find out later." Tumalikod na ako sa kanila at hinayaan silang mag isip.

Totoo ang sinabi ko. Alam ni Master ang mangyayari after this elimination.

"All of the survivors, please proceed to our auditorium." sabi ng speaker.

Speaking hahaa! I heard their footstep closing to mine and they follow me. Maybe Zyc was already there.

(ZYC)
Everything here is hell. I don't know if this world is still balance or only this Human Lord is ruling the whole Earthland.

Only the Lord of Humans should be worship and my work is also to balance this world in a way of execution which is death.

I can't decide how am I suppose to eliminate those humans who sacrifice themselves for money and hardest was that the humans sacrifices themselves for the safety of their family.

I remember when Nunnally spilled her feelings against the Lord or maybe to me.

'Master, we need to go to the auditorium. You may use teleportation and land here in the restroom beside it.'

I just nodded and teleported. I saw Franklin waiting to me inside the restroom.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"They are inside, Master." Tumayo na ito at naglakad na kami papasok.

(NUNNALLY)

Kakaiba pala talaga si Zyc. We felt his presence before pero bigla na lang din nawala nung nakikipaglaban sya.

As in goosebumps!

Nauna nga pala kaming dumating here inside the auditorium. According to Nick only 15 groups na lang ang natira. At alam nyo ba until now hindi ko magets kung ano yung sinabi ni Chairman kanina.

Maya maya pa't, Zyc and Chairman arrived. Zyc sat to my side at humarap sa unahan.

Basta kapag magkatabi kami ni Zyc wala akong makikita sa kanya. Kina Nick meron pero hindi naman dito magaganap iyon. Ewan ko ba kung kaya ko iyon pigilan.

"Are you okay?" Napatingin ko bigla sa kanya. Shet na iintimidate ako.

"Y-yes. And you?" he smile and humarap na ulit sa unahan.

"Good day everyone! Hmm, I am surprised na maraming nakasurvive in the elimination round and also I am dissappointed since marami ring namatay just to prove na malakas nga sila but they aren't. Okay the group who won this round goes to ..." patagal pa nitong announce.

"Group of Chairman Franklin." at napasmirk si Sir habang kaming tatlo ay gulat na gulat.

How is that possible?