TWO

After the wedding we had an after party. I palms of my hands were sweaty as I approached the man I'd seen earlier. I spun back around and tried to walk in the other direction but was bumped into by some waiter. I went stumbling back and crashed into someone. They caught me quickly and lifted me back onto my feet. It turned out to be my sister's husband.

"Little Riley. It's been a long time. I bet you don't remember me." I swallowed. He laughed, "Robbie."

"Right, Robbie." I smiled, "Congratulations." I said.

"Your sister's a good woman and I really love her." He told me dreamily before snapping to realization, "Let me introduce you to my brother."

"Riley, this is Jax." Robbie said gesturing to...that man. Jax didn't even look over at us. He sipped his beer.

"Jax, this is Riley." Robbie introduced me, "My brides sister."

"I don't care." Jax's voice was rough and gravely and deep. It sent shivers down my spine. His hair was long and reached his shoulders..

"Jax!" Robbie barked.

"It's okay, I don't really care either. It's a wedding, Robbie. No one wants to be introduced." I smiled.

"Don't defend him. He's just an ass." Robbie jabbed Jax in the side. Jax gave a rough growl and took another chug of his beer.

"Robbie!" My sister called from her place by my mom's side. I took the seat beside Jax and examined the drinks as if I was interested in getting one.

"You even old enough." Jax demanded.

"Nope." I told him, "Just curious." I winked, "You won't tell, right?"

Then, Jax's eyebrow raised in interest. Suddenly a good girl breaking the rules captured his attention, "C'mon." He told me, "Lemme help you out." He tapped the counter and a brown bottle of alcohol appeared before him. He grabbed it and walked away expecting me to follow him. I did so and we ended up outside on the curb.

I sat down beside him but my dress suffocated me, "One sec." I told him and bent down to rip the dress in the right area. I took in a deep breath and let it out. The door swung open then and Michelle stumbled out with a boy in her hands.

"Riley!" She squealed and I winced, "Who...is that handsome man!" She said pointing to Jax.

"He's my sister's groom's brother." It told her.

"Ha! You and your sister dating brothers!!" She said. I was pretty sure she'd spiked her drink even though she was underaged. She stumbled and the blonde clung to her tightly.

"Uh, no. Sorry but nothings happening here. Gotta get to know the whole family, ya know?" I told her. She giggled and sat down beside me.

"Tell me how big he is?" She said a bit too loudly.

"Gah! Michelle!" She clung to me tightly and she weighed more then me, "Off! Go with your...date?" I asked.

"He is now." She said standing up, "See you tomorrow, Chica!!" She squealed again as the guy pulled her towards him. I shook my head and turned back to Jax. He looked around the alley and took another sip of his drink. I looked at the other bottle sitting between his leg and mine and grabbed it.

"You ever drunk before?" He asked me, not looking my way.

That was a good question, "No but there's a first time for everything and I need a drink." I said twisting the top off.

"It's gotta strong kick." He warned but I didn't listen and took a huge gulp like I'd seen him do. I choked and my face turned red.

"What the hell is this?!" I snapped at the bottle.

"It's called alcohol." He told me, watching me closely. I gave him a look.

"No shit, Sherlock." I said raising a brow.

"Well, Butterfly. What you say we get outta here." He said chugging the rest of his beer before tossing it aside. The bottle crashed against a wall and an alley cat sprinted across the pavement.

I shrugged and handed him the other bottle that I'd taken only a sip of, "It's all yours buddy." I said waving my hand at it in disgust. I slipped my hand into his on instinct and he led me to a run down apartment. He opened the door and I was met with a messy room. I looked around at the place and sighed. I wish I had my own place.

I freaked when I was slammed against a wall. Jax's lips attacked my neck and I froze. Was this really about to happen? I'd never done anything like this in my life and I was about to do it with a man way older than me? My mother would disown me if she knew what I was doing.

"Wait." I told him and slid my phone out of my pocket. I texted my mom.

Going home with Michelle. Don't wait up.

"Okay." I said and flung myself into him. My lips attacked his own and I pressed my body against his. My lips molded perfectly with his. He lifted me up until my legs were hooked around his waist and carried me through the apartment. My hands locked within his hair and I pulled gently as he pressed me against a window. One hand rested against the curtains and the other held me around my waist. He pulled my dress over my head and unclasped my bra. He slid my panties down and his fingers found my clit.

He rubbed me and stroked me before sliding his fingers inside of me. Rough. I pulled the black shirt over his head and the cowboy hat fell to the floor. I pressed my girls against his bare chest. I leaned my head back and allowed him to nip at the skin on my neck.

I slid off of him and began to fuss with his buckle. It clunked to the ground and I pulled his jeans down with it. A tent formed in his boxers and I pulled them down. Jax pulled my body back up and kissed me again. My legs wrapped around his again and he slid inside of me.