S E V E N

I sat on the porch swing outside

I sat on the porch swing outside. I read a book as Mom walked all throughout the house complaining to Alan about the renovations. She wanted to do some work on the house and the workers were late. They'd been late for months now and so Mom called and canceled.

"Call Robbie

"Call Robbie." Alan said, "He does renovations."

"Ah! Yes! I forgot completely! I'll dial him!" My Mom said quickly. Her voice faded as she disappeared from the kitchen and into her room to grab her phone. I shook my head and found my place in my book.

"He's coming over!" Mom shouted through the house. Alan gave a hum. I smiled when mom came to greet me on the porch, "Are you hungry? Thirsty?"

"Not right now." I told her, "Thank you."

"You have to eat something." She told me, her hands stroking the top of my head as she peered out across the street at an alley cat.

"I will. I'm just not hungry. My stomach kinda hurts." I told her. Her hand stilled and she looked at me in panic.

"Are you sick again, Riley? Do we need to take you to the ER?!" She asked quickly.

"No! It's just a stomach ache! Probably my period." I said the last part a little quieter. Mom gave me one last worried look before backing off, "You'd tell me if you were?"

No, "Of course." I smiled and started reading my book again to hide the lie in my eyes. She sighed and nodded before disappearing back inside. My smile dropped and I laid the book flat on my lap and leaned my head back onto the back of the swing. I sighed and closed my eyes, allowing the breeze to kiss my skin.

The rumble of a truck greeted my ears and I looked up in confusion before I noticed..Jax's truck pulling into my driveway, Robbie in the passenger seat. Robbie was the first out and jogged up the steps to spin me around in a hug as if we were the best of friends and hadn't just gotten aquatinted at the after party. I smiled, "Good to see you, Robbie." I said not making eye contact with Jax, "You need help?" I asked.

"No! I wouldn't make yo-," I brushed passed him and to the back of Jax's car. I grabbed a bag of concrete and steadied it in my arms, "Where do you want it?" I asked.

"Stubborn as hell. Your sister warned me. Give that here, Riley. You can help but I don't want you breaking your back in the process." He shook his head and grinned at me. He took the heavy bag of hard concrete from me and laid it in the bed of the truck.

"Fine." I grabbed a toolbox instead and waddled into the house. Robbie laughed at my attempts and grabbed another toolbox. I completely ignored Jax as if he weren't there. I walked back to the truck just as Robbie walked into the garage with two bags of concrete.

"Aye, ye' left me at the bar alone, last weekend." Jax's rough voice sounded. He followed me to the bed of the truck.

"I hardly think you were alone. You had plenty of attention." I told him and grabbed a few paint brushes. His arms flew around my waist and he pulled my backside flushed against his pelvis.

"Stop." He whispered. Something about his touch made my body numb. I tilted my head to the side allowing one kiss to greet my skin. Two kisses. Three. I rolled my neck and licked my lips but didn't turn around to greet him. I knew it'd go too far if I did.

"Thought you only did one night stands." I whispered, my voice shaky from the lust that filed me down.

"Then I said or more." His tongue tickled my ear and the door opened. Jax grabbed another toolbox and left me behind without looking back. I sniffed and grabbed another paintbrush.

ℛℳ

"You sleep with her?" I asked him as we sat in front of the beach. His legs trapped either side of me. His arms around my shoulders.

"Yeah." He leaned back and rested his weight on his arms behind him. I hugged my knees to my chest and rested my head on the tops of them. What was I getting myself into? I was just a sex toy for this man and I couldn't seem to pull away. My gut twisted with nausea. I was so ashamed of myself. I was addicted to this man's sex. I couldn't get away because...

"Let's go swimmin'." He said, drunkenly.

"No." I said firmly, "You'll drown."

"Only waist deep, butterfly." He said, whispering and slurring in my ear. I took my shirt off first, then my pants until I was left in my bra and underwear. Jax slid my panties down over my hips and then unclasped my bra. My hands flew instinctively to my chest but Jax took my arms away, "Ain't no one gonna see but me."

He was already naked and pulling me into the water with him. He was true to his word and only took us waist deep. He pulled me flush against him, hips lips attacking me for what felt like the thousandth time. I allowed him to lift my arms above my head and lock them backwards around the back of his neck. I slid my palms down his chest and felt him rise against me and harden quickly. He spun me around so that I was facing him and locked my legs around his waist.

The ocean did nothing to calm us down as we enjoyed each other

The ocean did nothing to calm us down as we enjoyed each other. Me in a deeper sense and him...just because he wanted to.

I sighed as we came to our release. I always turned to look up as it hit me. I don't know why.

Maybe because I knew it was all fake....