Chapter 1

HS
The soft morning light filtering through the curtains is what woke me up. I roll over to be meet the the beautiful sight of my fiancé. We are now back in England at my house on the edge of London. We have been back here for a week and are planning on our families coming to visit in a few hours.
We have been engaged for almost a month now and I don't think my feet have been on the ground since Niall proposed. We finalized everything in LA and spent almost two weeks on our island. Now we are preparing to share our news with our families.
We wanted to share the news in person but we also wanted some time for just us. This was a special time between us. It has been wonderful being in our own little world. We actually haven't left my house since we got here. The kitchen was fully stocked and we have just been enjoying our time alone. It will all be ending soon because in a matter of hours my mom and sister will be arriving and Niall's parents are flying in also.

We have decided to remove our rings for the time being. No rings no questions right. Niall has it all planned out on how we will announce our engagement to them all at once. So this is what we are doing now. Getting the back garden ready for the evening events. I must admit this is really a cute way at sharing the news.

We have everything all ready now just waiting for everyone to arrive. Mom and Gemma were driving in and we set up a driver to pick up Niall's parents from the airport. Niall and I are just finishing up the food when the bell rings. I quickly go to answer it with Niall right on my heels. As soon as I open the door I am engulfed in my mother's arms and Niall in Gemma's Before long we switched. I no soon got the door closed and there was another knock. This time being Niall's parents on the other side.

After everyone sharing hugs and hellos we all headed into the kitchen. The meal was about ready so everyone sat around the table and chatted while Niall and I brought all the food to the table. Soon enough we were all enjoying the wonderful family meal and conversation.

When we were all done with our dinner we decided to get everyone settled first. I went and grabbed my mom's bags, Niall grabbed his parents and Gemma just carried her own. We showed everyone to their rooms and gave them a chance to change into some comfortable lounging attire.

The sun has just set when everyone came back down and we all headed out into the back garden.
The lanterns in the trees were lite and the movie screen was all set to go. Everyone got settled in to enjoy a nice movie. Not really a movie movie, it was just the behind the scenes video footage of my tour. The label thought it would a good thing to publish after the tour ended to keep my name out there. However this one has a little extra added to the end. The footage of Niall proposing. Everyone will get to see it all at the same time.

Niall and I are cuddled up on one of the lounge beds and we have put our rings back on. I almost forgot that I got Niall a ring similar to mine. The video was almost over and soon the family will know. As the proposal part started my arms tightened around my fiancé. Once I heard Niall's voice telling me he wanted to play something for me I closed my eyes so I could enjoy his voice. Gemma ruined the moment by jumping on our bed and shouting "Oh my gosh Niall, your voice is wonderful.  Sing for me please". I gave Gemma the look and she backed off mumbling something under her breath. Niall was lightly chuckling at me. The song is almost over and soon they will see the proposal and I can feel my smile growing wider and wider. I quickly whispered in Niall's ear "I love you" and kissed the top of his head.
Before I knew it the video was over and Niall and I were in the middle of a group hug. Everyone was so happy for us and everyone was wanting to see my ring. Then I told everyone I got Niall a ring and everyone wanted to see it also. I don't think I could of come up with a better way of telling the family. It was a complete surprise to them all.

This is what the back garden was set up like and the other picture is Niall's engagement ring

A/N

A/N

So here is chapter one of the sequel. Let me know what you all think.

Now on a different note if any of you have a chance to see Niall in concert do it. I went to his concert at Red Rocks and it was amazing.