Chapter 8

The night has slowly come to an end. We have to say our good nights to everyone before we head back to our room. I am just done saying goodnight to my parents and Anne while Harry is doing the same. I still haven't fully comprehend that this beautiful man beside me is now my husband. I am the luckiest man on earth hands down.

I felt an arm slip around my waist and being pulled into Harry's side. I was to engrossed staring at my hot husband to even realize he was done with the goodbyes for the evening. By this point Harry is dragging me out of the reception and towards our room. Well not really dragging because I am just as excited as he is.

When we reach the door I just can't wait any longer. I grab Harry and pin him up against the door and attach our lips together. The kiss soon becomes heated with hands roaming about each other. Somehow in the middle of our hot snog session Harry manages to open up the door. We slowly make it inside and towards the bed. Leaving a trail of our wedding clothes from the door to the bed. I am not sure how we managed to do that with our lips never coming apart.

We have been rolling around on the bed together each of us kissing the other up and down the chest and a few well placed ones even lower. Harry was getting in a comfortable position so I can proceed to prep him. I slowly sat up and kind os shyly asked "Babe do mind if you top tonight?  I want to fully be yours and this way I am ". Harry looked at me kind of stunned at first but he sat up and placed his forehead against mine and said "I would be completely honored to be with you in whatever way you want. As long as you are completely sure this is what". I placed a sweet kiss and said "yes this is absolutely what I want. I want to give myself to you completely and our wedding night is the prefect time".

Harry starts to kiss his way down my chest and gently pushes me back against the pillows

Harry starts to kiss his way down my chest and gently pushes me back against the pillows. He is now slowly postponing himself in between my legs and soon he is kissing the inside of my thighs. I am just in heaven when I feel a kiss on my hole. Soon I feel him licking at my rim with his tongue pushing at the tight ring of muscles. Soon to my surprise and pure delight he adds a finger working is in and out. I moan out asking for more and he adds a second finger and continues the assault with his very skillful tongue. This is absolutely amazing and I should have done this long ago. I am taken out of my thoughts as Harry is still prepping me now with three finger but he has moved his mouth to my painfully hard member. With this alone I am about to go over the edge. Harry pulls off looking me in the eyes and says "cum for me baby". I just couldn't hold in any longer. Harry has his mouth back around my member as I begin with my first climax of the night.

I am slowing coming down from my climax as Harry starts to prep himself and lining up to slowly enter me. He is back up kissing me to help ease the uncomfortable sensation I am experiencing as Harry slowly works himself in until he is completely in. He stays still until I grant him the permission to start moving. Soon the discomfort is completely replaced by pure ecstasy.  Then my hips are bucking up to meet every one of Harry's thrusts. The room is filled with the sounds of our moans and skin slapping against skin. Harry keeps hitting my sweet spot dead on and sends me over the edge yet again and soon he is joining my as I clench down around him.

Harry has rolled off beside me as we are both trying to catch our breath and slow down our heart rates. Harry keeps placing sweet kisses along my shoulder and neck. Whispering sweet nothings in between kisses. Soon enough I roll onto my side and Harry does the same and we just silently steer into each other's eyes and there were no need for words.

Harry broke the silence first "I am going to go runs us a nice bath". He kissed me sweetly and got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I was trying to replay the events that just occurred over and over so I won't forget them. Harry draws me out of my dreaming when he is picking me up to carry me into the bathroom. "Harry I think I can walk" I said. He chucked and said "If you think you can I will let you down but trust me this is the best until you soak in a warm bath for a while."  When we get to the bathroom he slowly lowers me in to a tub filled with hot bubble filled water and the he gets in behind me. We just sit there and relax with each other. Soon Harry is kissing up my neck to my ear and he starts to nibble away at it.
Soon enough I am turned around and straddling Harry. Our kissing becomes heated once again. I start to grind against Harry and we both become needier and needier. I manage to wrap my hand around both of our hardened members and begin to jerk us both off. Harry and I climax together filling the bathroom with moans filled with profanities and words of love.

Once we regained our senses we finished cleaning our selves

Once we regained our senses we finished cleaning our selves. Harry got out first and helped me to my feet. We slowly dried each other off and walked back to bed together. Harry had me sit on the chair while he quickly got a set of clean sheets out of the closet and changed them quickly. He then turned to me and stuck his hand to me. I quickly grabbed it and stood up. We shared a sweet kiss and both crawled into bed. Harry quickly turned off the lamp and wrapped me in his arms and I placed my head on his chest and gave it a quick kiss the said "goodnight and I love you husband". Harry placed a kiss on the top of my head and said "love you too and sweat dreams my sexy ass husband". I fall asleep with the biggest smile on my face.

A/N

So there it is Narry's wedding night. What do you think of how Niall changed it up for them?  I am thinking after the honeymoon of time skipping ahead a few years. The first booked cover the whole tour thing and I want this one to be more about their lives. What do you all think of that plan?  Thanks again for reading.