Chapter 9

I am woke up by kisses being gently placed all over my face. I slowly begin to stretch and open my eyes. There in front of me is my smiling husband asking "Do you want to have breakfast with the family or just us?  Well I should say brunch due to the time."  I playfully slap at Harry's bare chest "It's not my fault you wore me out last night" I respond. Harry just chuckles and says "Just us it is. I will call and order us some much needed sustenance". He lets me go and slowly gets himself out of bed and heads over to the sitting area to call in our room service order.

I could watch my husband walk around in the nude all day long and never get tired of it. He is a freaking piece of art, a gift from God, the hottest man on earth. I could go on and on about Harry and never run out of things to describe him. Harry comes back over to the bed and placed a sweet kiss upon my lips. "Babe I think you should go take a hot shower. I think it will help with your walking today" Harry said while trying to keep a smirk off his face. I simply replied "What you don't want to show off me limping with pride". I got out of bed and started walking to the bathroom very slowly but Harry scooped me up from behind and carried me into the bathroom. He sat me on the counter and got the shower started. He then placed me in the shower and said "Take your time and allow the hot steam do to penetrate your sore muscles babe. Remember I have been in your shoes so I know it will help. The food should be here before your done". I gave Harry one last kiss before he left me alone.

When I am done with the shower I dry myself off and wrap up in a robe. As I walk out to join a now clothed Harry for our brunch I noticed that the shower really did help with my sore stiff body.  The food really helped get me ready for the day ahead. We were having rest of our guest arrive today for the remained of the weekend. So I found myself dressed and heading hand in hand with my husband to the reception hall to meet up with all our guest.

We have a number of various activities planned over the remainder of the weekend. We just wanted to greet everyone first and then allow them to spend the afternoon doing the activities of their choice. When we reach the room we are greeted by a standing ovation filled with clapping and a few wolf whistles.

Harry spoke to everyone on our behalf. We then greeted each person as they were leaving to head out for an afternoon activity. Once every one was off enjoying the wonderful grounds Harry whisked me away to the back patio area. Soon enough one of the workers brought us Ginger. She spent the day in the kennel area yesterday. Harry looked at me "thought we would just enjoy the surroundings today and let Ginger run around and have fun. We can stay here or go where ever you want" I had bent down give Ginger some love and replied "I think a nice walk will do us all some good."

After spending the afternoon enjoying the outdoors, it was time to get ready for tonight's reception. This one will be larger then last night but it is much less formal. Harry and I are both dressed in very casual outfits, however wearing a suit again wouldn't have been that bad really. Soon enough we are heading to the reception to enjoy an evening of celebration with our friends and family. Emma's parents will be joining us tonight and I am really looking forward to chatting with them, it has been a long time since I have. I know Harry is excited to see them again also.

We were greeted once again to a room full of clapping and wolf whistles. We made our way to our seats to enjoy our dinner. Soon enough dinner was over and the fun began. Harry and I shared our first dance as a married couple. I let Harry pick out the song and was thrilled with his choice of At Last by Etta James. I don't think he could have picked a better song short of writing one himself.

The next song was a mother son dance which the four of us all shared the dance floor. Gemma took it upon herself to pick the prefect song for this dance. I must say I think she nailed it because there was not a dry eye left in the room when the song was over. I know my mom and Anne were both moved by the moment. Not sure if they really listened to the words or were just both overwhelmed by the moment. I felt the lyrics were spoken by my mom to me not sure if Harry was as impacted as I was but just by seeing his eyes glistening with tears and the hug he has Anne in tells me all I need to know. The next song has everyone up and out on the dance floor enjoying themselves.

After an hour or so of nothing but dancing with many different people then my husband it was time to have a break. It was perfect time to cut the cake and just mingle with the close friends and family. We continued on like this into the early hours of the morning before Harry and I had to say goodnight. Even though we were having the best night I just couldn't keep going. The last few days were finally catching up to me and I needed so sleep. Harry must of felt the same way because once back to our room we both stripped down to our boxers and collapsed into the bed. I gave Harry a kiss and curled up in his arms and drifted off with a smile on my face.

A/N

A/N

So what do you think of the song choices. I hope some day to dance to My Wish at one of my son's weddings. Hope you enjoyed the chapter is was more of an over view of the day instead of a lot of details.