Chapter 6

Once again time has been flying. My second album is officially done. The tracks are all recorded. The art work is complete and lastly all the photo shoots for all the promotional items done. Today is May 1st and all things work related has been put on hold. My main priority is on Niall and our wedding.

Since Christmas when we basically turned our mother's loose on all things wedding related. If you ask me that was the best decision we made. It really freed us up to finish up the album, which is a huge burden off my shoulders. There were a few trips here and there to check out a few venues in Ireland. Niall also met up with our moms a couple times on his own while I had photo shoots to do. So at this point all we have to do is show up and get married.

Niall is thinking that the album is dropping in June but I have managed to push it back to the end of August. I have been doing some secret planning of my own. Lining up our honeymoon. We are going back to our island. There is no other place we want to spend private time then there. That is where we really truly fell in love with each other. I know we would of fell in love anyway, but it is nice to have a special place for just us as a couple. Someday I hope we can bring our kids here. Yes, we have talked about having a family in the future.

So when I get home Niall and I do need to do one thing for the wedding. We need to go to the final fitting for both of our suits. When I get home I find Niall sprawled out on the floor with Ginger (our dog) sitting on his chest and giving him some puppy kisses. It was on of the cutest things I have seen all day and the laughter coming from Niall was music to my ears. I just stood in the hallway watching for a bit before my phone rang. It was my mom most likely reminding me of our fittings.

Niall and I went to the fitting and then did a bit of shopping. We decided to get a few new outfits for the wedding celebration weekend. We plan on a golf outing at some point during the weekend so we both got outfits for that and then some casual yet dressy outfits for the dinners. It was all in all a very relaxing afternoon. We only got stopped twice for pictures or autographs. Niall is become almost as well known as I am which I think is sweet, that my fans love him and accepts us as a couple.

We had a couple weeks of nothing but pure relaxation at home. Had plenty of time to play with Ginger. We actually found ourselves in the studio working on ideas for album number three. We apparently just can't stay out of the studio. I am not complaining at all music will always be a large part in our relationship. Music brought us together after all.

Today we are leaving for Ireland. We are meeting our moms at the venue so we can finalize all the last minute details. The night of the wedding we will be having 20 guest staying at the castle then for the next two nights we will be hosting about 50. This is what we wanted a very small party for those who we really care about and those who care about us. So one of the last minute things to finalize is the welcome gift for everyone's rooms.

We decided to rent the castle out for an entire week. This will allow the wedding decor and flowers to be put in place. Basically we got time to really personalize the venue for us.  From what I have seen so far our moms have gone above and beyond our dreams. This place is stunning. I know I had visited here for a weekend but it wasn't dressed for a wedding at the time. We actually only saw a few rooms for guests and a couple locations for the wedding and the celebrations.

When we are done with some details with our moms and the event staff at the castle we were free to do our own thing for rest the evening. Niall and I decided to stroll around the grounds. We got Ginger so she can run free for a bit. Run off some of her energy so she can sleep tonight. She was such a good girl but she was stuck in her pet carrier for a good part of the day. Niall went back to our room for Ginger and I went in search of a couple waters and some snacks for a nice picnic by the pond. We agreed to meet in the lobby and when I arrived Niall was standing with Ginger in his arms waiting for me. In just two days I will be married to that man and I can't wait.

Niall, Ginger and myself had a wonderful time on our picnic. Ginger loved running in the grass. The sun was beginning to set so we decided we better be heading back up to the castle and get Ginger settled in for the next week. We also needed to get a good night of rest in also because I am sure our moms will have a full day for us tomorrow.