• 2 | "the couch" •

• warning: sexual content ahead•

••

Jahseh and I been seeing eachother for weeks now, just hanging out at Ski's place with the crew.

I don't know what it is but this side of Jahseh is way different than the x you see on stage. maybe from his calm and comforting tone to his dope ass humor.. i see a whole side of x a lot of the world doesn't get to see. his crew is so lucky to have him.

We been high as fuck playing smash bros, telling dumb stories, watching dumb movies, allat.

why not have some fun? jah been in the studio for hella long. doing shows. hosting charities.. shit be tiring. every facetime call before we first linked was him in the studio or in the car on the way to do some work damnnear.

we met through instagram of course, i was surprised he even liked my page let alone even give me the time of day period. someone who gets like 200 likes and barely even has a k in followers? shocking. he slid in my dm's and ever since was history.

We instantly clicked.

snapping me back into reality, Ski got off the phone with whoever he was talking to, and got up along with coolie and trunks. "Aye, me and the niggas finna make a dope run, we gon be back with the weed. Y'all better not fuck on my good couch, shit imported from japan itself." Ski laughed as X mushed him.

"Its good, get the dope." X reassured ski as he walked out with the rest of the niggas. X closed the door locking it, turning back to me with a goofy ass smile.

"why didn't you go with them?" i asked innocently laughing.

jah laughed along for a second, before moving closer to me grabbing me gently by my throat

"i just wanted quality time with you.. thats all" he smiled against my neck, feeling his warm breath cover my skin. such tingly ass feeling. i was so in awe i was frozen. frozen at his very fuckin touch.

"can i kiss you here?" he said softly against my neck rubbing his thumb over my skin, before kissing it making me moan lightly. "y-yes.." i said running my hands over his blue dreads. he continued to kiss and suck my neck leaving bite marks and little bruises everywhere.

"how about if i touch you here? is that okay baby?" he asked again against my neck reassuringly, touching my cat through my shorts.

when i tell you my heart started throwing it BACK in my chest.

i was growing wetter, moaning even more as he continued to feel against my cat and suck on my neck teasing me. he then stopped.

"how bad do you want me.. y/n" he said standing over me grabbing my chin. he smiled seeing how insanely horny and bothered i was. this nigga fuckin with my emotions!

"badly" i said seductively rubbing my hand across his sagging gym shorts feeling how hard he already was. I knew he was big but- bitchhh- he was BIG. I was taken back by the size and he laughed as he picked me up and pinned me against the wall, legs wrapped around his waist.