- sunday mornin -

im back 🥳 hi y'all.

I could hear my phone go off as if it was gunshots at a hood party, clear as fucking day. I silenced it snuggling back into my 3 inches of comforter since jah loves taking all the fucking blankets. I tried to close my eyes again, refinding that little bit of sleep I had, but alas, the fucking phone rings AGAIN. I groan as I turn over and turn off my phone, now somewhat awake. whoever keep calling my phone at 9AM on a sunday can kiss my ass period. my eyes took some time adjusting to the small bits of sun poking through. i took my bonnet off letting my hair flow down my back, stretching. i guess i was a little too loud with my dramatic ass stretch because i heard the beast shifting in his sleep, groaning.

"...babymama?" he asked with his eyes still closed rubbing my knee.

"yes?"

"stay in bed with me. forever."

"no jah."

knowing my man is a 7 year old at heart,
no meant nothing to him.

"please baby?"

"no"

"🥺"

"no jahs—"

he grabbed me from behind and pulled me down, cuddling me tighter kissing me all over the face. i couldn't help but give in since hes so fucking adorable. i started to laugh as he kept tickling me like a madman.
he backed up from my face pinching his nose, making a stupid ass stank face. "baby yo breath hot.." he started laughing like an idiot. i gasped grabbing my chest in complete offense! "well JAHSEH maybe if you let me get up i could brush my teeth. you should too because your breath smells like 10 cans of bounce that ass." I swatted him sitting up, putting on some of jahs basketball shorts off the dresser. "actually," he said snapping his fingers and flipping his dreads as if he was a city girl from the 305, "it smells like graham crackers." he walked passed me smacking my ass, into the bathroom.

we brushed our teeth in sync to the music playing over the stereo, making goofy ass faces in the mirror. he paused himself, turning towards the door leaning his head out into the bedroom. "alexa?" jah yelled out, causing whatever song playing to stop. "play daddy shark!" he said smiling hard as fuck, making me roll my eyes hard as hell. "you better not—"

"DADDY SHARK DODODODODODODODODODODODODODODO— CMON Y/N YOU KNOW THE LYRICS SING THAT SHIT!" he said spinning me around. "I'm not singing that." I laughed out at his stupid ass dance moves. he clicked his teeth and sighed. "you're an old lady." he mushed my face still dancing in place as he finished brushing his teeth. "MOMMY SHARK DODODODOOD MOMMY SHARK DODODODOOD" I ended up singing into my toothbrush. "Rihanna and Beyonce who? my baby got vocals." He said kissing my cheek wrapping his hand around my throat, embracing me in the mirror. "I am a lucky ass nigga." he grinned picking me up and spinning me around until we landed on the bed.

"are you hungry?" he asked lighting a blunt from the side of his bed, taking a long pull from it. "duh! you want pancakes?" I responded back taking a hit from his blunt. his eyes started beaming like a child. "YES MAM!" he ran down the stairs, past me, eager to eat.

I got down to the kitchen, seeing Jah on his game, just fucking around. I got the pancake mix and some bacon and began getting work. Nicki's Good Form came on shuffle and i instantly began twerking as I cooked. the ratchet just jumped out. I felt hands snake around my hips and a dick poke my butt making me tense but relax when I realize its Jahseh horny ass. he slapped my shit then grabbed it tight, laughing to himself in awe how fat my shit is (period!). "I been getting you thick thick.." he said moving it around with his hands. I shoo'd him off. "nigga im cooking! you want burnt hockey pucks for pancakes?" I said flipping the dough and causing its nice brown golden side to show. Jah smirked to himself as he pulled my shorts and panties down exposing my bare ass, giving it another hard ass smack causing me to actually yell. "Im hungry right now.." he bit his lip grabbing my cheeks spreading them to where my cat lips was exposed making me bite my lip. "can i eat this while i wait? i dont bite love."

"jahseh stop.." I bit my lip as his thumb brushed over my lips, my wetness coming off onto his thumb practically dripping. "you sure?" he said sliding his thumb inside me, pressing against my g-spot causing me to let out a loud ass moan. he had me melting right in his hands. "fuck.." i grabbed onto the counter as I felt more fingers slide in. he started pumping harder and harder making more juices flow out of me than ever. I was a moaning mess at this point and he was loving every minute of my submissiveness. he squatted down, now adding his tongue into the mix. at this point i lost it, my legs were shaking and the pleasure was so powerful I could already feel myself cumming fast. he worked and swirled his tongue all over as his fingers dug and crept inside me deeper and faster.

"daddy!" I looked back at him as he was devouring every last drop of my juices sucking my clit and allat good stuff. he took a short pause from eating, still knuckle deep in my shit, sitting up and grabbing my throat like he did earlier and started kissing on my neck, my weakest spot. "you gonna cum on my fingers baby? you gon lick that shit up?" he asked breathing hard onto my neck biting at it. like that i came hard onto his fingers, sucking it up like it was a popsicle right after. "you a fucking freak" i giggled as he still kept kissing my neck, and my cheek. "and you a horrible cook." he smirked walking out of the now smokey kitchen, laughing at the fact the food i was trying to make is now tar burnt. he jingled the keys, throwing me my slides. "wafflehouse it is. then we fucking when we get home" he said grabbing his print before winking, walking out the door.

~~~

this is so bad KSKSHEIEISH not my best work but im sorry! school and work has been my main focus and i forgot all about wattpad 🙁 but im back! im rewriting my series since i ain like how it came out and i also got new shit dropping too! 🔥 thank you for the love on this book i never hit a milestone like that on anything i ever wrote! i don't deserve y'all 😔😔😔