• 3 | "biggest fan •

i couldn't even grasp reality just yet. nuh uh. not yet at all.

it cannnnttttttt be real.

"BITCH I KNOW YOU LYING THROUGH YO TEETH!!" I screamed excitedly hitting the steering wheel as my bestfriend showed me the receipts for the meet and greet passes.

this bitch had the AUDACITY to buy tickets to see jah's ONLY show out here, AND bought back stage passes for a wholeeee fuckinggg meet and greet?

i love her so much. thats really my bitch. no cap.

tears of excitement and screaming was literally all we did in this car, besides sing along horribly to Sad! and still holler about our tickets. we been fangirling all the way to my house for the past 20 minutes. never in my whole life would i have thought i was ever gonna see jahseh in person let alone MEET him?? it was surreal to me.

me and y/bfn been fans of x since we were youngins. 16,17 years old. we 19 turning 20 soon. we're old as hell but we practically grew a little bit with this nigga and he left a big impact on us. everything we do we do through him you feel me? he's really our idol. not no weirdo shit but we stan the fuck out of him. and whats crazy? nobody EVER does shows in our city let alone anyone famous even come out here period.. so i guess we were doing the most.

as soon as i parked and turned the car off we rushed back into my house upstairs passing my mother and father and STRAIGHT to my room to get ready.

we were doing our makeup on IG live, answering questions, singing horribly to x songs and other songs we knew that came on shuffle.

OUR FACES WERE BEAT BITCH.

"if we really looking this fucking good, maybe we might even pull someone tonight. maybe pull jahseh hmmm?" she playfully teased poking my cheek as i laughed getting up to the closet to get our fits. "girl... i don't know about that." i say looking through my big messy ass walk in. i dress to impress and y/bfn dresses to pull. she always lookin for niggas everywhere we go. that girl fast as fuck, but i love her to death. "girl we fasholy gonna pull SOMEONE nigga. we look edible. might have to take a lil dads home tonight." y/bfn said feeling herself in the mirror with her tongue out. i rolled my eyes are her wild ass behavior.

*
(s/n i have polyvore therefore i would've made outfits and put them here but i was lazy, so ima just describe it)
*

I wore ripped up at the thigh and butt high waisted jeans, and a checkerboard crop top, to go with a pair of custom written on af1's and a supreme fannypack to wear over my chest. i slipped in my belly ring and some bamboos too. a pretty basic outfit but i was still killin em. i also had my bottom grills in to match with my besto because why not? we simply bad. and i sat right too, titties n allat. ass fat too.

y/bfn wore a pair of tight black leggings and a old custom mustard yellow "free x" crop top, with some bamboos and checkerboard slip on vans. she also decided to do her hair like mine, swooped into 2 buns.

after getting dressed, retouching our edges, and gassing eachother up over our heads it was finally time to go see our baby.