• 5 | "family" •

warning: sad scene.

me and jah been married for a few years now, and life could have never been better.

after Jahseh dropped his final album, we ended up having our 3 oldest, Rahseh, Masiah, and Isaiah, marrying me in the process. god blessed me with those boys and he blessed me with 2 more, Stokeley jr. and Pierre.

our house is prettyyyy loud, considering the fact we have 5 sons

our house is prettyyyy loud, considering the fact we have 5 sons. 3 of the boys (Rah, Mah, and Saiah) are some wild hyper little fireballs. and 2 loud little toddlers makes this situation even more complicated, because pierre and stokeley are just like their damn uncle. these boys will drive me NUTS. and on top of that imagine having to deal with all of them being an aquarius... just like their badass daddy. i wouldn't trade it for the world though. my pride and joys are these kiddos.

me and jah been taking care of the kids and becoming so much of a family, that music for him has taken a hault. he loves his fans dearly and his music is his passion but being a father became more important than ever. he is such a great father, though he is learning.

i work as a ERN so some nights can be so stressful, all i wanna do is come home and sleep. but tonight.. tonight struck me deep. tonight a patient died and it fucked me up. i hate seeing deaths, sometimes they're so rare to see on the job especially my role.. but tonight there was a shooting reported on the news and the kid didn't make it. i cried, feeling so much hurt for his mother. i felt sooo blessed to have a real loving family thats safe and protected at all times.

i couldn't imagine losing one of my boys.

* earlier at your job *

I hear screams, cries, shrieks, and shouting as the doors to the Broward County Hospital were practically broken down by a mother holding her almost lifeless bleeding son, who looked about 15.

my heart sank so deep seeing his arms and head dangle, as blood dripped harshly onto the cold wooden floors. his mothers tears soaked his limp cold body as his blood was all over her clothes. the feeling was so eerie and dark... and it broke my heart into pieces seeing her and this boy like this. i had to suck it up and not cry, especially on duty.

"PLEASE HELP ME MY SON MY SON!!— H-HE— HE GOT SHOT PL-PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE DEAR GOD!" she cried falling to her knees holding him tighter and tighter sobbing into his now soaked red t-shirt. me and other ERN staff rushed into the main waiting room immediately taken back at how gorey the scene was up close than it was from afar.