• daddy •

"ALOHA, A YES YES, I SMOKE GAS NO STRESS STRESS," jahseh screamed out the window, "SWAJJUR CROSS MY CHEST CHEST—" "I JUST BROKE HER NECK, YES" ski butted in blowing the smoke from his poorly rolled wood. i couldn't help but laugh at how ugly that shit looked. "nigga who rolled yo shit? stevie wonder?" the whole crew started dying and clownin ski for his shitty rolling skills. "mane," he clicked his teeth ashing it in the cup holder, "fuck y'all niggas. at least i smoke loud."

i think we all about faded as hell. after coachella, the afterparty Symere was throwing got shut down because niggas are bunk. so, consider this the after party after party. it was 2AM and our designated bus driver trunks was looking for a iHop because our high asses were starving out our minds. after the turn up died down, everyone just either was on their phone or having they own conversations. i sat on jahsehs lap, just vibing and showing each other memes from time to time. as i heard him laugh at what i sent, i admired jah for a second, playing with the heart charm on his dread. "i'm a lucky ass bitch." "and ima lucky ass nigga." he replied back cupping my ass, giving it a light squeeze. he began giving me one of his famous booty rubs he knows I love. I purred against his neck feeling his print slowly rising and pressing against my heat. "not here, they might hear us.." i leaned back and looked directly into his low red eyes. "and if they do," he continued, leaving trails of kisses down my neck, making it harder and harder to resist him. "they'll have to enjoy the show as much as I will.."

what started as slow passionate making out, turned to touching and rubbing in certain places. his chiseled hands roamed all over the inside of my shorts squeezing my skin. his hand slowly made its way to my front, his freshly manicured black nails tracing the wetness forming beneath me. he smirked at my neediness and my whiney silent moans. "y/n, you gotta be quiet baby.. remember you dont want em to hear you." he said huskily into my ear slipping his fingers inside, playing with my cat like he was strumming the strings of a guitar.

I bit my lip as I felt his fingers move from my swollen clit to my entrance, teasing me. he watched me squirm and hold back moans,  pleased at my every move. he began to pump into me, starting slow and deep digging and feeling on my walls. "you look so pretty when I fuck you."

he began to go faster, the sounds of my pussy growing louder and wetter each time. I started to fuck back onto his fingers. "mmmh.." I bit his shoulder as I felt the pleasure build more and more in my abdomen, a wave of pleasure crashing onto me that was so unreal. "use your words shawty. how bad you wanna cum for daddy?" he whispered in my ear, using the other hand to choke me. "sooo bad."

I heard footsteps and a few voices grow louder, causing me to freeze up. "I think they sleep, I don't know.." "...who knows" wifi and ski conversed faintly behind the door. but that didn't stop jahseh at all, oh no no no. in fact, it just made him even more determined to make me a cumming mess.

"im gonna cum!" i breathed out feeling my insides warm up and curl. "nah, i don't think you get to," he slipped out his fingers and threw me on the side of him, pulling off my shorts and throwing my legs onto my chest, exposing my pulsating dripping pussy. "you so damn fine y/n, look at how wet yo shit is.." he groaned grabbing his meat (aka... the famously known dagger 🤫) hurriedly pulling down his boxers causing it to stick up in its full form. no matter how many times we fuck, im still always shocked and light weight scared of how big his shit is. he stroked it a couple times before tapping it on my clit, causing me to dig my nails into the fabric couch.

"Aye! We finna hit chipotle instead, what y'all niggas want?" ski shouted through the closed door. jah quickly covered my mouth, sliding into me slowly and grinding himself into me deep making my eyes roll back so far i saw my last 2 braincells. "Get me a burrito bowl, white rice, pinto beans, extra chicken, sour cream, cheese, pico," he paused to flip me over ass up face down, and slapped the soul out my ass making me yelp into the pillow. "what was that? y'all straight?"

"yeah, we good" jah bit his lip as he embraced the view of my thickness hitting his pelvis. "get me some guac— oh SHIT im coming!" jahseh accidentally blurted out as he pulled my hair bringing my head back so he can wrap his arms around my neck. "oh for real? ight then, meet us inside." and with that ski trailed off cluelessly.

"come get this nut baby." he groaned out, and i did just that swallowing every drop as i should. he then kissed me after, hands squeezing all over my tired limp body. "you look like an angel when you take dick, especially mines. it should be the only one you taking anyway." he breathed out sitting next to me. i laughed in response, "you already know daddy."

++++

i hope y'all enjoyed this lil sexy spicy short 🤠🤠🤠 ngl ya girl was overheated as she was writing this like whew my imagination was goin crazy.

VOTE N COMMENT.. ♥️🤓 I LOVE YAW

             (unedited)