- attitude (req) -

(a/n: this is gon be a lil different, im writing in jah pov. s/o kimora for her idea! (im hella late tho sksksk sorry))

"baby you tryna watch a movie or sum?" I asked y/n as I played with the flappy ends of her head scarf. she probably the finest when she in her luh shorts and this lil scarf... damn. she slick ignored my question and turned the tv up. i looked at her crazy af, like damn what a nigga do? 😔👉🏽👈🏽

"baby you alright?" I questioned her placing my hand onto her thigh. "yu-p" she responded popping the p. "you sure mama? you acting like something wrong."

"i said yup didnt i?" y/n rolled her eyes at me, poking her butt out on purpose. i see exaaaaactly why shawty was acting up, i know she missed this dick since i been in the studio so much. little does she know im finna full on destroy that cat. so ima play along too. "hmm. ight coo." I said fake dry, gettin up and walking away from the couch. 3...2...1..

"I just think its funny how you ALWAYS at the studio. like wtf you recording, the old and new testament with god himself? you probably with some groupie bitches huh? go ahead and let me know now because if you wanna be single you can be. you get on my nerves." she huffed. my baby cute when she mad.

"baby why you so aaannggrrryy." i licked my lips walking slowly to her. she eyed me up and down before watching the tv again. she know deep down tho she want me inside her no cap. "move the fuck out the way jahseh im not fuckin playing!" she started to laugh as i stood in front the tv grabbing on my dick thru my jeans. i towered over her before grabbing her throat and giving her them nasty kisses she missed so much. she moaned into my mouth just like the nasty ass lil girl she is, tell me im not a pussy whisperer. "you gon drop that fuckin attitude babygirl?" my grip on her throat tightened and she smiled back, shaking her head no. so thats how bad she missed me.

I pushed her onto the love seat, snaking my hand into her shorts playing with that clit. she got so wet so fast she was a faucet on my fingers. "look at daddy, dont be shy now baby." I grabbed her jaw to face me, watching her eyes roll back in pleasure as i hit every sensitive spot on her pearl. "daddy i want youu-u.." she moaned arching her back grinding against my fingers. "beg for this dick and you might catch it." I groaned into her ear watching her go crazy feeling my breath on her neck. I fastened the pace awaiting the response I wanted. "daddy I want you so bad. pleaseeee." she whined eagerly. i love when I make her get needy for the dick. "on your knees. now."

and like that she was on both knees. "yo dick got bigger or am i tripping?" she said backing up shocked at my length. "don't run now, you was begging for this dick and now you got it. open yo fucking mouth." i said shoving my dick in her mouth with no warning. she began bobbing and slobbing on my shit. her throat was so wet and tight it was almost like fucking her pussy. the view was amazing... watching y/n play with her pussy while i fucked her throat truly was an academy award winning scene. "you missed this dick in yo mouf?" I hissed as she began making her way to my balls. she moaned and hummed all over them, eye contact locked in. "yes daddy sooo fucking much." she moaned as she pumped my dick trying to get my nut. i felt my climax coming and erupted all over her pretty lil face. I kissed her then slapped her ass and gripped it until it was red and white. she bit her lip pressing herself on my dick. "you want this dick in you baby?" I said onto her neck as I left bites and hickies all over. "mhm.." she gasped as I picked her up, her chest now in my face and a titty parked in my mouth. i swirled my tongue all over her nipples, biting them lightly with my grills in. i spread her cheeks and grabbed on them as I kissed her.

I set her on the kitchen counter, admiring my meal before devouring it. I slid off her shorts and her thong, revealing her pretty ass kitty that i truly was missing. I spread her lips and sucked all over her clit, sliding in a finger to make her squirm.

"oh fuck.." she cried as i picked up my pace adding a 2nd finger. "who this pussy belong to mamas?" I groaned against her heat as I dug deeper into her. "you daddyyy!" she said in bliss grabbing and tugging at my locs. I smiled at how weak she was, and smiled even more because this ain't near over.

after she came on my fingers and in my mouth i let her kiss me and suck my fingers. "you taste so fucking good..." I said as I flipped her over perfecting her arch. I slapped her ass hard as fuck making her squeal. "I missed my pussy.." I moaned out as I slid in, feeling her tighten and loosen onto my dick. she screamed into the pillow, almost ripping the bottom sheet. "you okay baby? wanna pause?" I said concerned at first. "You can fuck me now.." she breathed out.

After a few minutes I was drilling y/n like no tomorrow. "You gon catch an attitude like that again baby?" I said in between each stroke. "Nooo daddy!" y/n moaned back, throwing her ass onto my dick. "apologize slut." I said huskily going deeper n faster. "IM SORRYY!! IM SO—OOOOOOOOOOOH IM CUMMING!" she screamed becoming weaker and weaker. "come all over this dick bitch." I spat slapping her ass hard. She started twitching and slowing down her pace, leaving a trail of cream all on my dick.

"im sorry for being crabby baby.." y/n said falling asleep right after. that's exactly how you handle an attitude.

sorry this is short! literally after i publish this im gtssss hard asfcccc

internet friends is being rewritten ;)
lil peep interracial book comin too

STAY TUNED! 😘😘😘😘😘