- benefits -

•10 PM•

i stood on the side of the stage, picking at my pass watching jah jump up and down on stage with endless energy. his dreads hung in his face, chest heaving up and down as he took a quick break from jumping waiting for the beat to drop. i couldn't help but stare as he poured the water over his head, water trailing all over his abs. he noticed my stare and he looked over at me, stuck out his tongue in between his fingers, flicking it at the speed of light. i mouthed back "pervert" as i playfully rolled my eyes.

"yo i need everyone in this fucking stadium to lose they fucking minds for this last song.." he laughed into the mic as sippin tea in yo hood came on. it's probably one of my favorite songs by him so i was a lil hyphy when it came on. as the beat dropped the crowd was jumping and moshing, it almost looked apocalyptic how crazy they were going down there. a few songs and stage dives later it was finally time for jahseh to wrap up. after speaking to the crowd n thanking everybody he jogged back stage, kissing my cheek and hugging his arms around my waist. "oh my god stooooooop you're all sweaty!" i laughed as he continued to leave kisses on my neck. "you wasn't saying that when i drilled yo shit all summer tour.. lil sweat not gonna kill yo overdramatic ass.." he teased grabbing a handful of my ass, making me shiver. i hit his bare chest as he kiki'd, wiping his face off with the towel the stage crew gave him. "how'd i do?" he asked throwing the towel around his neck. i showed him a recording of him throwing water and jumping into the crowd earlier. "i think pretty fucking gnarly." i said as he kissed my forehead. "my lil videographer. getting my good side n shit." he flipped his hair striking a stupid pose. "you're a clown yknow that?" i laughed hysterically as he continued doing stupid poses.

"XXX, your dressing room is ready now. You have some vistors too.." the man said as he handed him a water, walking away. He nodded, then came and kissed my cheek. "Ima see you tonight right babygirl?" he asked licking his lips slowly, trailing his gaze up and down my body and back at my eyes. "of course daddy." i whispered into his ear before kissing his cheek, and grabbing his package. He felt so big in my hand. He placed his hand on top of mine and pressed it against his dick harder. "that's gonna be all in your guts later." he said holding back a small groan, walking back leaving me behind. i watched him as he was stopped by a group of 3 girls who were eager to speak to him. i couldn't make out what they were saying but they were glaring back at me and i was not with it. i shot em a look back and they tried to act like they aint see me. soon they were greeted by stokeley and left with him. odd. i grabbed x's hoodie he took off during his performance and left to see my bestfriend since its been a while.

I guess you could say me and x have had a long history besides a strong ass friendship.

a long history of rough nasty fucking. kinks and all.

we aren't together, just good friends with benefits and nothing more, even though we sometimes do relationship shit. like sometimes x gets jealous as well as i do, we argue, we even say i love you, but as homie and homegirl type shit. literally everyone says we should really pop out and be together but i'm afraid to get my heart broken. plus, x's career has taken off so much i dont wanna ruin anything or distract him. doing this situationship is enough for me and him i guess.

its been an hour since the show, and i was killing time with my bestfriend until it was time to go see jah. we was at this little underground cafe just down the street.

"you not getting tired of being introduced as the "homegirl"? the "friend"?" my bestfriend said, handing me my drink as she sat down in front of me. i sighed as i rubbed my forehead in annoyance. she always wants to bring this up. "y/bf/n i am not finna have this conversation with you. i already told you that nothing more will happen and thats the tea. all there is to it." i sipped my drink and picked a little at my acrylics. they were blue coffin style, jahs favorite color. he was so happy when i let him pick what color i should get.