Boss Lady

THANKS FOR READING... 😍😙😙😙
Don't forget to add this book to your library so you can get notified when I upload a new chapter.
Feel free to vote and comment.

LUCA

It's been three weeks since the fight at the cliff and it's been intense training since that day. If I ever thought that  Strauss was a merciless beast, then I have no idea what I was thinking. The Valkyrie made training with Strauss look like child's play. I have pain and bruises in places I didn't know could even get bruised. One time I was too beat up I was breathing like a wounded warthog for two whole days. Even my werewolf healing had just about had it.

You can imagine what Aaron is going through. At one point he even swore off women. The biggest manwhore I knew... imagine that. Something about the devil's whores.

Aaron that day had woken up hours after his beating to find himself still at the cliff. The Valkyrie refused to help him or us in any way. Strauss was too injured to be of any help and before I could lift him up, my mate stopped me.

"Leave him. When he wakes up and has to crawl back on his own, his motivation to be better will increase. Always picking him up has made him lazy and entitled." She said before turning around, walking to the edge of the cliff and jumping off.

I felt my heart jump out my mouth as I saw my mate plunge to her death. I run to the edge of the cliff just as a huge bird was coming up. I jumped back to avoid being hit by the powerful wings. I looked up to see which bird only to see my mate hovering at the edge of the cliff, with the others behind her.

Were those wings? I couldn't stop staring at the lush and exotic gold tipped white wings. The others looked bland next to her. Wait... wings? My mate has wings? How the fuck is that possible? What did that make her? An angel? Could angels mate? Were angels even fucking real? The moon goddess just couldn't make this easy for me. I mean just once, I wouldn't mind. Not that I believe in past lives, but if I did, I'd think I scorned the moon goddess in my past life, not with all the shit she keeps throwing my way. How am I supposed to woo an angel? Somebody give me a clue because I have got completely nothing, nada, zilch!

"What the fuck?" Strauss said beside me. I hadn't even heard him move. I was too shocked to say anything. Too stuck in my own head. What I was seeing was frankly unbelievable. My mind was trying to absorb the sight in front of me. If Strauss wasn't seeing the same thing, I'd think am hallucinating.

"Valkyrie?" Strauss added and my mate nodded once before flying off with the others following close behind. I remained standing there staring at the same spot as if I could will her back onto that spot.

"What the fuck was that?" I say when I finally find my voice.

"I didn't think that was possible." Strauss said beside me.

"What? What are you talking about?" I ask, entirely confused. I just saw my mate with wings! Can pipo even have wings? What in fuck's name is going on?

"We can't talk here. Let's go." Strauss says cryptically. "Besides, we've been away from your mother too long." He adds jogging me back to the moment.

With all that's been happening, I'd really forgotten that mom needs me. I hold the only thread of sanity left for her. In me she sees my father and her son. And that's the only thing that had kept her with me. Sometimes she completely loses it and calls me my father's name. I don't have the heart to tell her he's gone so I just leave.

"And him?" I ask, pointing at Aaron.

"You heard what she said, leave him there. I for one have received enough beatings for one day. I shall not suffer further punishment for disobeying the lady. As it stands... she's the boss." He replied walking away and leaving his son on the ground passed out cold. But then again he's a grown wolf. He should be fine, I qualify, shrugging it off and leaving Aaron where he lies.