Present Day

Kostas Martikis cast as Luca

Explicit content ahead... pliz scroll foward if you're not up for it thanks.

Luca

"Harder" she moaned as I ground my hips into her ass drilling my hard cock into her wet cunt. She reaches behind her and brings my head down to kiss her neck. She smells too strongly of perfume and sweat though so I don't stay long.

The dj changes the song to an upbeat number I haven't heard before and as the people around us start moving their bodies faster in tune to the music, I start thrusting faster. The dance floor is so packed with people and the light too dim that people either don't notice us fuck or those that do don't fucking care.

I look up towards the table where I was sitted before all this got started and I see my friend Aaron watching us fuck, the bulge in his pants obvious. He likes what he's seeing.

It's probably weird to be watched like that for most people but not me. Am turned on by it. Watching him watch us makes my dick harder making me thrust roughly into the brunette infront of me. What?! Don't judge me. Besides, I know the brunette loves what am doing as she whimpers in pleasure. I take her right breast into my palm. She's got fucking big tits and no bra. I pinch her nipple through her  top and she groans. Am so glad the music is so fucking loud because all her sounds would definitely cause commotion.

I look back at Aaron and see he is not alone anymore. He is talking to a redhead, his hands behind her head on the seat, his legs apart. He is comfortable despite sporting an obvious erection. She smiles at what he says before reaching down his body and boldly cupping his erection through his jeans. She then straddles him, going on to rub her sexy bits all over his in an erotic lap dance before sliding down his zipper and pulling out his big dick, positioning herself and sliding him in.

That's the thing about sex clubs... everyone is there to fuck. And no one cares where you do it, how you do it or with whom.

I pinch the brunette's nipple one more time and feel her cuming all over my dick. I thrust a couple more time before cuming as well. I hold her until am sure she can stand before sliding out of her and tucking my semi hard dick back into my pants and zipping up.

I walk away from the brunette without a word heading towards Aaron. I don't think I'll even remember her name when the night is done. They are always there. Many and available. To me they are faceless. Pretty but faceless. As I don't fuck them more than once I never bother with names.

I reach our table as the redhead is cuming, her head thrown back. She looks hot like that maybe I'll let her suck my dick later.

When she's done, she stands up as Aaron tucks himself back into his pants. I sit down and take a sip of my beer as Aaron adjusts himself.

"Had fun?" He asks running his hands through his blonde hair to bring it to some semblance of order after the redhead run her claws through it. Am shocked he is not bleeding. Those were some killer nails!

"I could ask you the same thing." I reply. He looks down at his semi hard dick as if to say you think?

Humans are too fragile. As wolves, we always have to hold back so it isn't quite as satisfying. It's been awhile since Aaron and I fucked female wolves capable of withstanding the increased strength and aggression.

Aaron is Straus' son. He was living outside the pack compound with his mother the night my father died. We have been on the run since. He would be my Beta right now if our pack was not stolen. Now we belong to no pack and no pack will give us shelter in fear of Layl, the bastard that killed my father. We have been on the run since.