Red

I apologize for being a slow updater... unfortunately am a world class procrastinator and before I know it... two weeks hav gone by with no update on my part... I keep thinking al update tomorrow, but keep pushing it. I also seem to have almost no motivation to update... not sure why coz I love this story.
Ps. My baby sister is a mini terrorist. She has taken over the entire house n she's just two! I watch COCO 4 tyms a day everyday 😣😣😣. I need to be rescued.

Meanwhile, Taylor swift popped in my mind wen I looked at this chapter's title

Anyway, have fun reading...

Eerika

Elves. Such hot, sexy beings. They make sex so decadent. Weren't at the club long wen I spotted one. He fit my wild sex filled nyt plans perfectly. Unfortunately, they are picky, egotistical bastards that love to be seduced and pursued.

I stare at my prey, a sexy six foot tall built guy with ash blonde wavy hair, willing him to turn and look at me. When he does, I hold his stare letting him know am interested and be tilts his head as though to ask 'what do u have?'

I stand and walk to the dance floor moving my body tothe beat. Whining and swaying to the tempo. I think I hear a growl, but I ignore it when I feel strong arms wrap around my waist before sliding down my hips, gripping them tightly before pushing me backwards into his hard dick.

"You have my attention honey. Why don't we take this somewea more interesting." He says in a raspy voice that totally turns me on. I turn around, his hand clasped in mine.

I take him to the place we are staying as no one is around. I don't bother going to his place because I don't trust any location unless it's my own. This damn world is full of creeps. Not to mention the security issues of being Queen.

The minute we walk through the door, he puts his mouth on mine, walking me backwards. I steer us to the kitchen and before long, I feel the kitchen island digging into my back. He carries me onto the island sitting me on the top and stepping between my thighs. He breaks the kiss to lick down my throat, his fingers sliding under my croptop to cup my breast. I moan when he unclasps my bra n I feel his hands on my bare nipples.

He moves closer, pushing me to the edge of the island, oprni my thighs wider for him until I feel the hardness of his dick through his jeans. He resumes kissing me, as one of his hands rubs my breasts and the other rests on my hip holding me on place as he runs his jean clad dick over my pussy that am sure is dripping. The friction feels so fucking good and I moan my pleasure which he swallows as he kisses me.

He continues to grind against my pussy as he lowers his head to my breasts, sucking on my nipples. I mean back on my elbows, not able to stay upright anymore. I feel his finger unclaspmy jeans before I feel his cool fingers against my hot wet cunt. I throw my head back when he dips his fingers inside my cunt pushing them in and out, increasing the pressure. He lifts his head to stare at me and I can see his irises glowing a brilliant green. Am shocked and amused. Elves' eyes only glow when they are extremely turned on and have found a potential mate. I had never seen it before. Unfortunately, I am not looking for mate. But before I can say something, he claims my mouth quickly unclasping his jeans and lowering them, revealing his long hard dick. My eyes remain glued to his dick as I lick my lips in anticipation. He smirks at my obvious eagerness. I remove my tiny pants as he rolls on a condom and positions himself.

He lifts my legs onto his shoulders but before he can proceed, we hear someone at the door. He almost stops but I shake my head and motion him to proceed. Whoever is at the door will just go away. I keep my eyes on his glowing ones as in one swift motion, he pushes into me. It's so intense, I throw my head back and moan loudly in pleasure. I hear him groan as he pulls out before slamming back into me. He does this over and over again, Pulling out slowly, only to slam back in. It's delicious torture.