s

"sorry"

"you don't mean that"

"you're right"

"leave"

"fine"

----🍒----

Living alone, Seulgi dreamed of it all her life and now she was free, after her mother kicked her out she left, now living in a run down, bug infested apartment, with barely running power, the dream.

----🍒----

She entered the club, there she was dancing freely, she had no one anymore so she didn't care, she saw a good looking guy in the corner and walked over.

"ouch"

"what?"

She laughed while intoxicated

"haha... your jawline cut me"

"thanks?"

----🍒----

she woke up, it wasn't her room, way too nice, the chandelier as a light in the middle of the room, the sofa and lounge area in the room, this room, solely this room alone, made up her entire apartment.

"what the f-"

"no bad words Seulgi"

"who are you?"

"Lee Taeyong"

"hold up"

"the mayor's son?!"

"indeed Seulgi"

Seulgi then went back to sleep on the nice, well kept, clean bed laid under her, and hoped everything was a dream, so next time when she woke up, no handsome guy that is the mayor's son she woke up to, would be there.

----🍒----

"No, why are you still here?"

"you're in my house and in my bed"

"well let me just lead myself out so I don't start no scandal"

"why would you? You're nobody"

"exactly, cause I'm a nobody"

Seulgi didn't let those words get to her, he was a man she barely met last night, yet why did it hurt when he said that, not like he wasn't lying, she was only a poor girl that was thrown out by her mother.

"a nobody"
she chuckled out

----🍒----

please comment and vote!

I want to read your thoughts and reactions. Thanks for reading.

-author🍒