n

Seulgi and Taeyong were almost done shopping and we're going to head to a arcade after for a little to see the dance machine games

They walked for another 5 minutes before they reached a arcade with a lot of claw machine games, they went to the machine to convert their coins into game coins and went to one claw machine.

The machine had a bunch of animal crossing stuffed teddies and Seulgi wanted one badly.

"Yongie I don't play the game, but I want one!"

"Please"

"Ok ok"

Taeyong put in two quarters and started controlling the claw to the deserted spot where the animal layed, he dropped it after moving it around a bit and it fell.

Seulgi watched as the claw wrapped around it and starting lifting, it kept moving to the drop, and with that she put her hands in the bottom of the trap door to grab her prize.

"I really thought we weren't going to get it for a quick second"

"Well I did, are you proud?"

"Yes yes my Yongs"

Seulgi wrapped her hands around his and started walking to the dance game in the corner of the arcade, she put in the dollar to play, and chose a upbeat Japanese song she didn't understand but liked the beat.

"Taeyong, if I win, you have to do whatever I say for a whole day"

"And if I win?"

"Well what if you win?"

"Then you follow me after this"

"Oh research I see, ok"

The game started and they got in position to tap the squares better and their feet started moving at a pace many couldn't believe they saw.

It went on for four minutes and both were sweating, neither looked at the score till they realized the song was slowing down and stopping.

It stopped, and Seulgi looked up,

she lost.

----🍒----

I love y'all, we're about to hit 1k views and I'm gonna cry man, like if y'all could share this to get it to 1k please doooo! I'm so desperate sorry, but please, just so we can hit that 1k

Love y'all again

-Author🍒