6 to hell and back

***

I woke up to girls walking around the house. I yawned getting up and took a quick shower then went through my clothes Mondays we wear white. I glanced out the door and saw all the girls wearing white shirts.

I grabbed a white blouse with dark blue jean cut off shorts and white flats. I brushed my teeth jogging down stairs making a quick fruit smoothie for breakfast.

All the girls came down taking one; I rinsed my mouth with Listerine to get the smoothie taste out of my mouth and grabbed everything I needed.

I saw on the fridge that is said we were out the door at 7. It was almost 7; I grabbed my bag going to the cars seeing everyone already getting in. We drove with the same people we did Saturday for shopping.

I frowned at the huge school; I already had my schedule I just had to find my classes because the thing that sucked was I was in advanced everything while the girls had regular so I had no one to walk to class with.

They all on the hood of their cars chatting while boys passed checking them out; I couldn’t help but roll my eyes when a guy nodded to me.

I turned my back on the guys looking at the crazy map I was giving, how in the world am I suppose to find a class in this jungle!

The bell rang and they said bye to me leaving me there. I groaned and just walked off into the direction I was hoping was the right one.

“You know this is the advanced classes right?” I looked back at Damien and sighed; my relief, “Good that means I’m in the right place do you know where advanced mythology is?”

He raised an eyebrow, “You like mythology?”

I blushed, “Yes so what.” He chuckled grabbing my paper, “Nothing, I do too.” I followed him since he had my schedule and without that I would be more lost.

He stopped outside a class room holding the door open and held out my paper, “Welcome to Mythology.

I grabbed my paper walking in, I expected him to leave but he followed. I raised an eyebrow as he followed me to the back he smirked, “What?”

I sat pulling out notes, “Don’t you have a class to be getting to?”

He chuckled, “I'm in it; we have almost all the same classes.” I raised an eyebrow looking down at my schedule, “You have yoga, dance, and animal training?”

He smirked, “I said almost every class, I hate animals.” I gasped covering my chest, “How could you hate animals they are so adorable.”

He rolled his eyes and I grinned, “Wait so you have yoga and dance?”

He smiled, “I had two extra classes to fill so I just picked to at random so yah, I have the classes.” I busted up laughing, “You yoga!”

He scoffed putting his arms up flexing his big muscles, “Where do you think I can look this good.”

I gave him an appalled look, “You… look good… oh god when did that happen!” he wrapped his arm around my chair pulling me close, “I am good looking and you know it.”

I scoffed pushing his arm off and put distance between us, “No your not, you’re average, josh is way hotter.”

He pulled my chair back, “Josh is gay.”

I smirked, “So doesn’t mean I can’t have dirty thoughts about his nice hot body.” I heard a soft growl come from his chest. I touched his hard chest and it stopped. I burrowed my eyebrows, “Do it again.”