11 to hell and back

***

As soon as I realized I was waking up I shot up looking around and frowned seeing I was in my bed. Did I come back from the school and pass out dreaming all of that up?

I checked the time and date, it was 6 in the morning Wednesday. I got dressed for school and went down stairs cutting some apples. I yawned rubbing my eyes; I went and brushed my teeth fixing my hair into a high messy ponytail I wasn't that into fashion today.

I just wore jeans and a cute but plain shirt and some Sneakers. I grabbed my phone and noticed I had a text from 'the devil.' I rubbed my eyes one more time sliding my phone open to read it.

Good night, or well when you read this it will be morning, I probably wont be at school for the next day or so, so don't worry. I brought you back to your house before your sisters arrived and left. I would have woken you to say goodbye but you looked like an angel. I didn't have much time to send this before I left so I will make this quick, I will see you soon and don't flirt with any boys. I will be back soon, bye for now.

Love your man, slave, Lucifer.

I smirked he called me his lady, master and angel and he just did the opposite for him. I saved the message and headed down stairs with the girls.

When we got to school I was already feeling sad but I faked happiness I wasn't going to show it because they would start asking questions.

My first 3 classes were long and boring, my class which was yoga was even worse since I didn't have a partner and I noticed the girls smirking at me. At lunch I got a smoothie because I wasn't that hungry. I chatted with the girls acting like nothing was happening with me. Dance was so boring I couldn't dance because I had no one to dance with.

Finally when my animal class came I was excited. I talked with some of the kids and I saw the guy from burger king but he glanced at me then away. I sighed I guess he didn't like me. I went and found CC lying down. I slid in and fed her.

I combed and brushed her down as she lay on her blanket then cleaned up her pen. I left kissing her head goodbye.

When I met up with the girls I faked a smile. We drove back and I did my homework then made an early dinner for the girls and told everyone I was going jogging.

When I got back to CC's pen I just sat by her head as she ate out of my hands. Why did I feel so sad and bored, I known Damien for what 5 days and I feel sad without him, I don't need him to be happy.

I took a breath and smiled, "I'm good CC, all good."

She just laid her head down on my lap and I scratched her ears. When it got dark I kissed her head and jogged back to the house. No one asked me if I was alright or ok. I just smiled chatting with everyone cleaning the kitchen.

I went up to my room and changed into my pajamas French braiding my hair.

***

I woke up to a jolt like someone shocked me; I checked my clock and saw it was 1 in the morning. I felt another jolt making me jump out of my bed. I looked around confused and a distance noise happened.

I frowned and walked down stairs pulling my shoes on then jogged down the street confused. I was still half asleep I think I'm dreaming actually.

I came to the school and I heard a loud neigh, CC! I sprinted around to her Animal and jumped into pen and she was lying on her side with her body straight and neighed loudly. I shushed petting her and I noticed her stomach was moving up and down fast.

My eyes widened, the baby! She is having the baby right now! Omg what do I do! She let out another loud neigh making me jump, I ran to where the cows where, don't they have the long glove things.