9 to hell and back

***

I woke up to the girls again I groaned, school!

I took a quick shower dressing in a blue top and jeans, I grabbed my boots because I was going to leave them there so I could just jog there and change shoes.

The periods past by quickly; by the time it was lunch time I was excited to finally eat. I was bouncing as I walked pulling him along, “Um I want something juicy and fruity today. What about you.”

He shrugged, “Maybe a sandwich.”

I had my arms hooked with him I saw a smoothie and fruit stand. I shook him, “I found it!”

He chuckled as I dragged him over to it. I rocked on my heels excited, “I think I’m going to get the mango, no! I want the strawberry one!”

When we got to line it was another guy he smiled at me I grinned, “Hiya I want a fruit bowl and a strawberry smoothie,’ I turned to Damien, ‘want anything?”

He shook his head; I turned back to the guy, “Ok that’s it.” He typed it in smiling, “8.34” I grinned grabbing my 10 dollar bill but a body pressed against my back putting money on the counter.

I growled pushing it back into his hand setting my money down. He grabbed it and my hands holding it out to the dude. I struggled and huffed, “You need to stop buying me stuff.”

He chuckled, “Why?”

I put my money away and into my back pocket, “Because only boyfriends and girlfriends buy each other stuff and you keep buying me stuff.”

He leaned on the wall next to me, “And what if I wanted my master to be my girlfriend?”

I stopped mid step then continued on grabbing my stuff, “You can’t or well I can’t.” he frowned pushing off the wall when I began walking away.

He caught up, “Why not?”

I sighed, “Because Jessica likes you a lot and if she found out you like me it would suck, I mean because we live in the same house.”

He grabbed my arm pulling me to a stop, I turned glancing up his confused face, “Why are you worried about her opinion, if anything happens can’t you just move out to your old room.”

I nodded with a shrug, “Yah my dorm room is still there, but its nice waking up with a bunch of people and hanging out instead of being hidden in my stupid dorm.”

He bit his lip, “What if you moved in with me.”

I rolled my eyes, “And what turn from an Angel to a devil? Damien you know I can’t do that.”

He ran a hand through his hair, “I will pick you up for dance.” He walked away and I sighed walking to the table where all the girls were.

I was glad I didn’t stand out I didn’t feel like talking I was in a bad mood I just wanted to do nothing. When lunch ended everyone said bye, I faked a smile and just headed for dance, I didn’t feel like waiting for him.

When I got to the room I just leaned against the wall the girls saw I came alone and smirked. I turned away looking in the mirror wall and frowned, what does he see in me?

Sure I have a nice body but is that all I am to him a girl with a nice body and looks? I crossed my arms and in the mirror I saw him walk up to me, “Why didn’t you wait?”

I looked at my feet not replying, he stood in front of me grabbing my chin to look up at him but I kept my eyes closed, yes I was being stubborn.

He sighed leaning in putting his forehead against mine, “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make you upset.”