3 to hell and back

Jessica fanned herself, “Oh my I feel like I’m going to faint.” I smiled, “Come on Jess we have to get back to the cars so we can leave with the rest of the girls.”

She nodded smiling, “He called me beautiful.”

We got to the car and I took the keys since she was still acting love sick. We met up with the other girls and drove back to the house the girls immediately told them with the encounter with the devils and the devil, Damien himself.

I went up to my room and it felt like I’m missing something. I changed into something more comfy and by comfy I mean sweats and a tank top with my hair up.

I jogged down stairs and searched through the cabinets and sighed.

“What are you looking for?” I turned around and Mariah was watching me, “A strawberry flavored pop, I forgot to buy myself some before we came back. It’s sort of a habit of mine.”

She pointed to the cabinet next to the fridge, “All candy goes in the candy bowl.”

I pulled it open grabbing the big bowl and sighed seeing a strawberry flavored candy.

I put it back and popped the delicious candy into my mouth. I moaned at the delicious taste, I hugged Mariah, “Thank you so much! You made my day.”

She smiled, “Glad I could help.”

I was about to skip upstairs when the door rang, I called out, “Got it!” I pulled open the door still sucking on the candy.

Low and behold the devil stood there smiling, “Forgot something.” I looked down and smacked my head, “You shouldn’t have walked off with it.”

I grabbed the Victoria’s secret bag and smiled, “Thanks Damien.”

As soon as the name left my mouth I was surrounded with girls making their way to the door grinning big at the devil.

I smiled and noticed Damien grimace and he inched back. He shot me a look like, ‘don’t leave me with these animals!’ I had to smirk.

I waved, “Bye Damien looks like you got your hands full and remember play nicely.” He shot me a glare and I blew him a kiss as I went upstairs.

I went to my room and opened my window listening to down stairs, “Damien what did you come over for?” that was Jessica.

He let out a noise like he wanted to turn and run, “I just wanted to tell Willow something about our… date.” DATE! When in the world did I agree to go on a date with him?

All the girls were talking fast; I huffed taking the stuff putting it in my underwear drawer when I felt an envelope.

I held the envelope and I heard Damien call out, “All yours willow.”

A door closed and the girls came running up stairs. I shoved the paper under my pillow and got up closing the dresser drawer.

They came bursting into my room looking excited except Jessica. I shook my head, “Guys! I didn’t agree on a date he is lying! He said that because he wanted to get out of your grasp, you let him get away.”

They gasped and started talking saying that sneaky sexy guy. They all left and Jessica looked torn, “So there isn’t a date.”

I shook my head walking over to her looking her in the eyes, “We are Angel sisters we aren’t liars.”

She smiled and hugged me tight and sighed then laughed, “Good because I’m going to make man out of him.”

I laughed and she left, I closed and locked my door. I grabbed the letter and on the outside was blank; I pulled the paper out and unfolded it reading.