12 to hell and back

***

2 weeks passed, I was slightly better. The first week I didn’t eat, I only drank smoothies, the second week I began eating solid foods and making dinner again and breakfast.

I asked for the office to drop me from that class, I couldn’t handle it. They agreed but said I couldn’t till after Christmas break. So for that period I just sat outside in the pasture doing my homework.

I wasn’t talking as much as I used to; I kind of missed it but I had to get over it. I needed to; I took a deep breath as I got through the door after school.

I smiled slightly at the girls they grinned back at me, I went and made some snacks and everyone came eating them talking to me asking me how I was.

We went to the bashing room to talk about our problems but they wanted me to spill on how I was feeling, Faith and Dove were the most supportive. Over the last two weeks we three have grown close.

I sighed when everyone sat down I stood up rubbing my hands and began pacing in the circle, “Um as all of you know, two weeks ago two horses I cared for died and I had a break down. I’m thankful for everyone’s help in getting me back on my feet and I know I have been gloomy and dressing but I'm going to stop. I'm going to hit this problem head on and I’m not going to let anything bring me down. I know this is like a confession thingy so I feel all better now.”

I sat back down with a sigh that did feel better. I smiled as everyone went around talking and chatting. Soon it was bed time and when I went to bed I felt a lot better like almost new… except I still wondered where Damien went off to.

***

I woke up with a yawn, today was a lazy day it was Saturday. I dressed in a white shirt and jeans going down stairs after I brushed my teeth and hair.

I made a good breakfast with bacon, eggs, pancakes, waffles and everyone came in grinning as they ate.

When they finished they went and got changed and came back down. Everyone decided we should go out and do something like the mall.

Once we arrived I was feeling much better, happy. I pulled dove and Faith with me to pick out some cute dresses then I gasped seeing a Halloween store! I forget Halloween was in a few days!!!

I ran into the store grinning turning to the girls, “I don’t even know what I should be!”

They laughed and we separated I ended up in the angels and devils area. I bit my lip; I’m always an angel why can’t I have a little fun?

I grinned grabbing the black and red outfit and ran to the stalls. The top showed cleavage and strings hung down onto my tanned stomach. The skirt is a bit short but not too short skirt and there are horns on a head band thingy. I put it in my hair and looked in the mirror… I need to get red contacts.

I grinned, “All I need are boots and I will look fantastic!”

I walked out grabbing my tail that hung off of the skirt. I giggled as they saw me, they grinned and clapped. I popped my hip out and spun my tail, “Tell me I look hot.”

They laughed and Faith grabbed a slutty nurse and Dove got a slutty doctor so they matched. I went and changed back and bought it then onto the shoe store to get the perfect boot, then to get my red contacts.

Once I had everything I was grinning big; I turned to the girls, “Halloween is going to be great!”

They agreed and we met up with the girls showing them what we got. They found a store as well and showed us what they were. Jessica is going to be sexy jail babe, Mariah a sailor and so on… everyone was excited and happy.