13 to hell and back

I nodded at them and walked into the door. I whistled I never knew my imagination was this good.

The doors were closed behind me and someone came scampering to me and bowed, “What are your wishes?”

I raised an eyebrow, “Um… take me to your masters?”

The hooded creature bowed and started waddling away. I followed the hooded creature through some hallway to double doors, “Masters are in there.”

I took a deep breath, “This is a dream; what is the worst that could happen?” I pushed the doors open walking in and my eyes widened and I gaped.

“Angel?” I crossed my arms, “Lucifer.” I looked away from him; he got up from the chair he was in walked over to me standing in front of me, “Is that really you?”

I rolled my eyes looking up at him, “No I’m just a figment of your imagination.” I noticed his blue eyes weren’t blue anyone they were red, his hair was more messy and wild then at school. I noticed he wore a tight black shirt that showed all of his muscles and he wore loose jeans.

I smirked on the inside; even in hell I make him look hot. He grabbed my face making me look at him, “Your eyes are red.”

I rolled my eyes, “Contacts… plus I’m dreaming.”

He gave me a look, “Dreaming? What are you talking about?” He glanced back then grabbed my hand towing me away into a room; I had a couch and a coffee table.

I crossed my arms, “This is all a dream.”

He shook his head with a sigh, “No it isn’t, you are here in front of me… and looking really good.” A smirk appeared on his lips.

I rolled my eyes, “No I’m dreaming I’m in hell and you aren’t real, I just have to wake up.”

He laughed, “You really think your sleeping don’t you?”

I huffed crossing my arms again, “Yes, how else is this suppose to make sense? I went into your room and found the note and the necklace. I was going to leave but I found a piece of paper and read it then bam! I ended outside some lava pits and couldn’t get back, I walked through a village that is starving of souls and that stupid Cyclops was scared of me then the hooded tall guys let me in after my arm glowed then here I am now. That sounds like a dream to me.”

He bit his lip, “Yep your dreaming, how about you go back to sleep here and you will wake up in your bed.”

I narrowed my eyes at him and something told me he was laying, I gasped, “Oh my god… I’m not dreaming, I’m really in hell and have wings and a tail and you are here too! Hey why are you here.”

He smacked his forehead, “Never mind me being here, I told you not to touch anything in my room!”

I scoffed, “I saw it and was curious.”

He growled grabbing my face so I looked up into his red eyes, “You can’t be here you need to go back.”

I rolled my eyes, “Yah just let me get my magic wand and wish me out of here.” He put his forehead to mine, “You read the words and went through the portal, and I can’t take you back to earth right now.”

I raised an eyebrow, “Earth you are talking like we aren’t on earth anymore.” He grimaced and the door opened showing a guy, “Master Damien we have to proceed with the meeting.”

Damien sighed and turned to me, “I will explain everything later, just stay here.”

I pouted looking up at him, “I don’t want to though.” He sighed wrapping his arm around me and nodded to the guy, he left.