8 to hell and back

I slid it open reading a text from ‘the devil’

Where are you? I went to your house and you weren’t there.

I sighed, I didn’t want to leave I was having fun and why would he go to the house why wouldn’t he just text me if he needed something.

I’m at the school doing a project.

I sent the text smiling and she rubbed her head against my back. I laughed at her silliness and pat her down.

I noticed her water bin was turning green so I carried it outside then dumped it and scrubbed it out then filled it back up.

She neighed drinking up the water happily. I cleaned up the horse poop as well. I tossed all the dirty hay and went and got new for her getting a shorter but wider bin for her hay to go in instead of on the ground. I noticed the ground was laid with straw but she didn’t seem to like it that much she pushed it all to a corner and slept in the other.

I snuck around till found the blankets. I laid it down where she usually slept and she sniffed it when I put it down. She stepped onto it then walked on it for a bit before slowly laying down. I crossed my legs near her head and she laid it down on my lap. I pet her head smiling, “You aren’t a bad horse CC; you just have trust issues… I wonder why though?”

She closed her eyes falling asleep as I kept petting her jaw. I felt my phone buzz again, I continued petting her head as I slid it open reading.

Why are you doing a project? All of our classes had easy homework and didn’t assign projects.

I sighed I forgot he had almost all of my classes; I bit my lip and replied, I’m busy.

I felt bad for not telling him but hey he didn’t need to know I snuck into the school to feed the horse apples. No one is supposed to be back here when class ended and we won’t get permission till next week.

I don’t know what would happen to me if someone found out. Would I get kicked out? Thrown from this class? No then CC wouldn’t like anyone anymore she would feel betrayed.

I pet her mane which was now tangle free. I checked my phone and saw it was almost 5 I needed to get back.

I gently set her head on the big blanket. I pet her head, she blinked lifting her head. I sighed and kissed her head, “I have to go but I will see you tomorrow CC.”

I jumped the fence and blew her a kiss then jogged all the way back to the Angels house. I took my boots off rinsing them then took them inside setting them on the shoe rack.

I noticed the girls were in the kitchen looking for food to eat. I jogged upstairs taking a quick shower; I pulled loose booty shorts on and a tank top jogging down stairs.

I shoed everyone away, “OK I will make dinner, snacking to much is bad for you!”

They all pouted going away; Faith and Dove sat watching me. I tied my hair back and searched through the fridge there was enough steak for everyone, I guess that is for dinner.

I pulled it out lining them up grabbing spices I knew it would taste good. I finished one side then flipped it and grabbed potatoes cutting and washing then tossed into a boiling pan for mashed potatoes.

I seasoned the other side of the steaks and tossed two onto the pan letting them sizzle as I went through the fridge grabbing veggies and fruits. I fried the veggies making a salad then a fruit bowl for the girls.

They grinned eating when I set it in front of them. I grabbed made pasta quickly then set it on plates. The first two girls came and took the plates.