[ iv ]

a/n:
I REALIZED 1000 WORDS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME SO IF I DO 400 THE BOOK WOULD BE LONGER AND WOULD GET DONE FASTER
-
third person:
-

lisanna arrived at the airport to pick natsu up. lisanna parked in the parking garages and sat in her car. she told natsu what her car looked like before hand, so he wouldn't crawl into some strangers car. because if he did that, lisanna wouldn't be able to give her best friend the gift of confessing. lisanna wanted lucy to be happy. it was all she wanted after what happened back in high school.

natsu arrived near the car. lisanna unlocked the car doors and stepped out to help natsu with his luggage.

"this is a lot of stuff you have packed here," lisanna laughs.

"yep, it sure is a lot. i think i could've left some stuff behind. but, i don't trust my roommates," natsu said.

lisanna got into the drivers seat and natsu slipped into the passenger side.

"soo... how are you going to surprise lucy," lisanna asks.

"that's easy, on christmas," natsu answers. "it would be one of the gifts she gets from me."

"oh, so you got her more than one gift," lisanna smirked.

"um yes," natsu says. "yes i did. what, can you not afford to gifts."

"i'm not broke," lisanna says.

-
lisanna's p.o.v:
-

natsu and i sat in my car. natsu put in his hotel address on the gps, so i just followed. the hotel was actually very close to Magnolia University.

"so, you're in walking distance with the university?" i say.

"yes, but of course it's a hotel," natsu says back. "i'm not staying there long."

"but why would you choose the one so close to a school," i ask.

"because i don't want to get a rental yet, i also want to surprise my family, and i need to be in walking distance with the university," natsu says. "i've got a meeting with the head of it later."

"oH," i let out. "waIt? so you're moving to Magnolia again?"

"yeah, Hargeon isn't as interesting anyways," natsu laughs. "it's just blank to me. and also, i don't want to smell weed every where i go."

"so is this your other gift to lucy," i ask.

"it's another one of the three," natsu says.