[ xvi ]

-
third person:
-

a few new faces were seen when lucy opened the door. everyone was together. lucy greeted them all and they greeted her back. they all eventually came in and set their gifts under the tree.

"i'm sure you all remember lisanna," lucy pointed towards lisanna with a smile. lisanna nervously waved.

"lisanna?!" they all said in shock except for natsu.

"well, we're past what happened in high school, everything is all good now," lucy said.

erza walked over to the kitchen and set her dish down. "that does make sense though, i mean, it was just a stupid little fight everyone got involved in." everyone nodded.

"oh i forgot to introduce this guy," erza walked over to the tall bluenette who had a red tattoo on his face. "this is my boyfriend, jellal," jellal waved at everyone and everyone greeted him back.

"hey gray," natsu walked over to gray. "i never asked about that bet you lost, how did it go?" natsu laughed.

"well, we're actually still together," gray said.

"oh?" natsu replied.

"we just got really close. is that a problem?" gray asked.

"no, not at all!" natsu replied.

"hey natsu," gajeel walked over to where natsu and gray were. "you need to pay me back for driving your brothers car back."

"oh yeah i do..." natsu scathed his head. "eh, i'll do it later."

"you also need to pay me for that one time in high school where you told me to pretend to be sting's brother to get sting away from you girlfriend at that one restaurant," gajeel added.

"i'm gonna be poor after this," natsu almost yelled.

over on the other side of the room, levy, juvia, and erza were getting along with lisanna. they knew she was a different person now. eventually everyone got hungry, so they all walked over to the kitchen and set up the buffet. as you can probably imagine, it was packed in that small kitchen.

everyone sat in the living room with their food. they were watching a christmas movie. they all weren't paying that much attention though, they were just laughing at everything someone said. or they were just talking.

"alright everyone!" lisanna yelled out. "pReseNtss!"