[ xiii ]

-
third person:
-

the date is december 20. lucy is out at the mall frantically looking for last minute gifts. lisanna went with her as the two tried finishing up their christmas shopping. they went to the mall at 9 am and got back at around 8 pm. they were there for almost 12 hours!

"now that that's out of the way," lisanna started as the two arrived at her house. "it's time to wrap these!"

they wrapped their gifts and placed them in separate bags when they were finished.

"we never finished our show," lisanna said.

"let's do it!" lucy replied.

-

it's now 1:42 am. both lucy and lisanna are still up. lucy is shaking her head trying not to fall asleep. a few minutes later, lisanna's phone rang. sting was calling. lisanna rolled her eyes and answered. "what do you want?" lisanna asked.

lisanna listened for a few minutes, she then hung up with a sigh. "who was that?" lucy asked.

"it was sting," lisanna answered. "just asking some stupid ass questions."

"oh," lucy laughed. "what was it about?"

"stuff from high school, you know, what happened," lisanna replied. "stuff i wish to never relive,"

"ah, i get you," lucy answered as the episode finished up.

"i guess i'll get going," lucy stood up. "i have to still decorate my apartment,"

"i'll help you with that!" lisanna stood up with lucy. "is that okay?"

"yeah that's completely fine!" lucy answered. "i could use the help."

"great!" lisanna cheered. "i'll be over tomorrow at 12."

"see you then!" lucy walked downstairs to the front door.

"see you, lucy!" lisanna closed the door behind her.

-

lucy drove the road home. she parked in the parking garages and walked up to her room. she fell on the couch as her dog, plue jumped up beside her.

"hi plue," lucy per her dog. plue seemed to enjoy being pet. plue replied with a quiet bark as to say, "hello."

lucy smiled. "i wonder how i'm going to tell natsu,"