[ x ]

-
lucy's p.o.v:
-

it is now 5 am. i stopped by a nearby coffee place so i wouldn't fall asleep while driving. i got back on the road. a few minutes go by and i was awake once again. i watched the snow fall on my windshield. i pulled up to the hotel i will be staying at for 2 days. i checked myself in and threw my bags into the floor. i fell asleep on the bed for about an hour.

-
natsu's p.o.v:
-

i go to where my roommates wanted to meet me. they looked at me.

"we've been freeezing out here for almost a week natsu, we went to the headmasters office and he didn't have a key. where the fuck are they?" one of the roommates asked.

i threw them the keys then turned around. the other roommate grabbed my shoulder.

"we're not done with you yet, the one said. he punched natsu in the face.

"what the fuck?" natsu said.

-
third person:
-

what the fuck? was heard by lucy. the voice was natsu's. she walked over and hid behind the bush. she had her coat on, hood up, and natsu's scarf on.

natsu threw some punches back. they both got a nose bleed, but natsu had no chance because it was 2 v 1. lucy's eyes widened. she wanted to step in, but her legs weren't moving. all of a sudden, one of the roommates made contact with lucy. she was enough behind the bush so that no one would see the scarf. she quickly peeped fully behind the bush. the roommate that saw her walked over as the other roommate and natsu kept fighting.

lucy dove into the bush, quickly. however, the roommate looked in the bush and found her. the roommate saw the scarf. he immediately grabbed her arm and dragged her out. lucy tried staying in the bushes, however her strength was no match for him though.

"look what we have here," the roommate said. "bait."