[ v ]

natsu's p.o.v:
-

so now i'm enrolled in a new university, woo. i hope it's better than hargeon. atleast i won't have roommates because i'm living back at home once again.

i decided to surprise my family. to be honest, i don't know why i got the hotel room. i mean, i should've just stayed with wendy and zeref. because that's a free place to stay.

i unpack a bit of my luggage in the hotel room. i decide to just walk to the house. it's not that far of a walk.

after a while, i finally made it back to my house. i knock on the door.

-
wendy's p.o.v:
-

i get a bit too shocked when i here a knock on the door. i was about to text my older brother, zeref, to see if he had a package shipped to the house or something. midway into typing the text, i get a text from natsu.

natsu: i have a package being shipped to the house that just arrived. can you open the door and get it?

okay, so it was natsu's stuff. i mean, to be honest, i bet it is a bunch of dildos he's going to prank gray with one day. i walk down the halls and to the front door. i open it up. surprisingly, it wasn't a package.

it was natsu.

-
lucy's p.o.v:
-

it snowed today. a bit too much near me. i don't live close enough to lisanna, so when i texted her if she was trapped in her house, she replied with, "no? are you?"

so i rubbed my hands together with a grin on my face.

"today's the perfect day to be lazy and actually have an excuse for it!" i jumped.

i quickly grabbed a blanket and jumped onto my couch. i whipped out the ice cream (which is ironic because it's winter, but fuck it it's food) and turned on a new show.

halfway through season 1, i get a text. i immediately got shocked because it was from natsu. i wonder what he wanted.

"do you want to possibly hang out tomorrow?"