[ xvii ]

-
third person:
-

everyone sat in the living room as they unwrapped their gifts. natsu got gray a snow cone machine saying that gray needs to be cooler. that ended up with a punch to the face. gray got natsu a box of matches saying that natsu needs to be hotter. this ended up turning into a fight. erza separated them and told gray to make some snow cones for us with his brand new snow cone machine. gray groaned and plugged it in in the kitchen. everyone knew lisanna was going to be there, but they didn't know why. so now to make her feel left out, everyone of course bought her a gift as well.

most of everyone's gifts we're either jokes, puns, or inside jokes. there was a laugh each time someone opened their gift. lucy looked up at erza as she opened her gift. lucy laughed at her gift and saw erza wearing jellal's jacket. lucy immediately started teasing erza and erza replied with, "hey! i'm cold!" her cheeks were just as red as her hair. jellal looked at her and laughed. lucy looked down at a dog costume for plue which was given by erza. lucy immediately grabbed plue and tried to put it on. everyone laughed. juvia took a sip of her water.

"juvia," lucy said. "we have hot chocolate and other drinks. you always drink water."

"juvia knows!" juvia answered. "water just makes juvia stronger!" juvia petted plue who wondered over.

the night went on as everyone watched christmas movies non stop. after one movie, they would look up another one. the cycle went on until 10:03 pm.

the first people to get up and leave were gray and juvia. "don't forget your snow cone machine!" natsu laughed at gray. gray ran back over there and got in a fight with natsu. juvia tried grabbing gray and getting him to come back towards the door. it eventually worked.

the next person to leave was levy, gajeel followed behind her however. lisanna then walked over and left with them. the only people left were lucy, natsu, jellal, and erza. they finished up the christmas movie and jellal and erza stood up. they were leaving. they closed the door.

"lucy, i have to talk to you,"