[ xix ]

-
third person:
-

"what did you have to tell me," natsu asked.

"well," lucy attempted putting on the necklace with the scarf on. she succeeded. "remember high school?"

"when we first met?" natsu asked.

"yeah, i remember i didn't like you that much. i just wasn't interested at the time," lucy laughed.

natsu felt the pain. "owch, that hurt," he said.

"but then we became best friends, then i realized how is a good guy you were. i thought you were going to use lisanna because i still deeply cared for her even if she did what she did," lucy said.

"remember the day when i found out your secret, well, not just me but the whole school," lucy asked.

"yeah, of course i do," natsu answered.

lucy took a deep breath. "i never got to tell you at the time but," she started nervous laughing.

"lucy!" natsu said. "just tell me already!"

lucy smiled and looked down. "i didn't get to tell you that i loved you back, and i'm sorry for that. i don't know if you feel the same way,"

lucy felt warmth. it was natsu who gave her a hug. "of course i still feel the same way," he said. "i've been waiting for your answer, even if you do reject me. i deeply care for you lucy." lucy smiled.

"yeah, i deeply care for you too," lucy said. she felt a small peck on her cheek. her cheeks turned pink. natsu looked at her and smiled.

"you were my secret love for these whole two years," lucy smiled. "the secret love i've always loved, just never had the guts to tell you my feelings."