13

Natalia's p.o.v
~
I sit in my room that I was already bored of looking at. I throw my shoes off as it hits the wall, I was annoyed. Not only the fact that I was just walked in on just the whole idea of me dealing with my father. I didn't ever want to come home but it was good to have a break away from it. I just couldn't get him mad and I wouldn't be punished. I sit back into my bed wrapping my Teddy bears arms around me, I felt comfort in this. I wanted to be alone and happy, I just couldn't deal with my father.

My bedroom door opens violently banging on the wall as I gasp sitting up. My fathers blue eyes fall on me, he suddenly takes big fast steps towards me. I turn around attempting to crawl off my bed but he grabs my foot yanking me. He turns me around violently his big strong hands holding me down. I yelp as he brings his hand up slapping me across the cheek. I felt a stinging sensation as tears form in my eyes, my body went into shock. "How dare you fucking run away from us Natalia!" He yells shaking me as I look into his evil eyes tears spilling from them. "You left for almost a month, Natalia! You scared me!"

Scared him? I scared him? How can I scare him? Did he see his wrong ways? Didn't he see that raping me was wrong? Couldn't he see how I wanted to stop this? It was wrong! I ran away from him and if he was too sick to fucking realize that I'll run away again but I won't return. I won't ever return. He was angry for no reason, he had my mother to beat. If my own mother wasn't scared why would he be? Did he miss me or my body? Did He love me or just the thought of me fearing him?

"I scared you?" My voice came out soft like a whisper. He continued to stare at me with his face red with anger.

"Don't speak Natalia." He says.

"How do I scare you?" I say louder but he slaps me harder then the first time, I gasp.

He shakes me violent as he screams , "I told you not to speak." He suddenly puts his hand through my hair yanking it throwing my onto the floor. I scream in pain as I lay on the floor seeing my father hover over me. He sits down on the edge of my bed as I hold in tears. "Come Natalia."

I stare at him as I feel a sudden stinging on my lip. I touch my lip seeing blood on it, no. I felt anger and embarrassment form in my body. How can he do this? How can he live with himself? How can I come back? How can I live? What the fuck was going on with my life? I notice a bulge in his pants making my heart drop. "Come!" He suddenly exclaims grabbing me by my hair dragging me to his crotch.

I wince as he still has my hair in a tight grip. How can I live on? How can I survive this year? He was getting more and more aggressive. Before it was for punishment but now it was for nothing. He was mentally torturing me and I wasn't going to have it. I can't deal with this shit. I hated life, I didn't want to live on anymore. I fucking hated this shit. I wasn't his daughter anymore, I was just his play toy.

My lip quivers as his blue eyes showed dominance, what was he going to do to me...or what was he going to make me do to him? He takes his hand off of my hair unzipping himself. My eyes goes wide, stop. He smirks seeing the fear in my eyes as he pulls himself out , hard. "If you don't make me cum in 10 minutes I'll give you the worse punishment you ever thought I'd do." He says as I feel tears coming out of my eyes.

Someone help.

I shake my head leaning back but he grabs my arm yanking me back towards him. "Daddy..."I whisper "I can't."

"You will." He says suddenly forcing himself in my mouth.

Tears form in my eyes as began to bob my head slowly up and down on his tip. What had my life can too? Why couldn't I kill myself when I had the chance? I hear him moan , "That's daddy's princess." My stomach forms a tight knot as I continued to suck on his tip. Tears fall out of my eyes as I can feel his smile on me, like it was burning in my body.

I can't take this anymore.