22

Liberty's p.o.v
~
5 exact months had passed by in a blink of an eye, everyone's behavior-besides Bennet seemed to still look for Natalia, I could get why; he was in love with her. And as much as I wanted to let my cocky side get to him I put it  aside , I felt for him.

We felt the same about her.

Asher , seemed to drift off and start to date this guy named , Ryan, and in my opinion, it's an ugly fucking name.

Layla, she seemed to drunk or high to function and apparently stopped going to college interviews, well, more like her dad cut her off. She barely showed up to school, word around, shes a hooker now.

Amethyst, ended up in a mental institution after attempting suicide, right after Bennett had turned her down. I always knew the bitch was crazy , but this...even after the shit with Natalia, I didn't feel bad if she died in there too.

Bennett...Bennett...I- I couldn't describe him, he seemed more depressed and more angry you could tell the kid needed some help. I tried so hard to let him talk to me but he always shut me out , I was in my own hell dealing with this.

Natalia helped all of us and the 3 of them can't even have the time to look for her . I hated all of them ,all they think about is them selves .

I don't know if we'll ever find Natalia.

And that breaks me.

"Bennett" I say as he sits on his bed putting a hand through his wet hair . "I think I'm gonna go soon." I stand up but he grabs my hand.

I meet his eyes.

"Don't go."

He stands up staring deep into my eyes "I don't wanna be alone now . I need comfort that we'll find her , Liberty. I need you."

He needed me.

I stood quiet but met his gaze . He looked so desperate for any love and yet here I was standing by him , his hand fell down to my hip pressing my body closer to his .

I was gay but my body was following his lead. I glanced at his pink lips growing closer towards me . "A-Are you sure?" I ask hesitating.

"No." He said "but what else could go wrong?" And before I knew it his soft lips were on mine.

——————-

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW I KNOW. I just have no inspiration to write anymore but I'm pulling through and gonna be working on another book soon! ;)