15

Natalia's p.o.v (5 years ago)
~
I woke up extremely happy today, my heart was bursting with adrenaline as I saw the morning sun. I was no longer a child. Today was my birthday and daddy promised me he'd give me a gift that I'd never forget. I slip out of bed looking at me in the mirror seeing my crystal blue eyes beam with happiness. I was hoping daddy would get me another dog but whatever this gift was, he seemed happy to give it to me today. I go into my bathroom and turn on the water quickly stripping off my clothes, i wonder what would happen today.

~
I sit at the kitchen table already seeing breakfast done for me, pancakes and bacon , my mother smiles at me widely her gray eyes seeming alive. She always seemed happy when she had her special needle in her hand. "Happy Birthday." She kisses my cheek as I dig in the food. My mother was beautiful, she had curly hair that was up to her shoulder, a smile everyone loved, and kind eyes. She seemed happy today , like me. "Any plans on what you want to do today?"

"Amusement park." I answer simply eating a piece of bacon before swallowing it "Then dads going to give me his special surprise."

She seemed bothered by my last words. She frowned and looked guilty but I didn't know why , "Oh, yeah." She said "I mean it's probably a dog, right?"

"I hope so."

My dad enters the kitchen seeming happy as me today. His blue eyes fall on me kissing my cheek. I felt his love and it was strong , I was to urgent to know what the special surprise is. "We're leaving right after breakfast." He announces kissing my mothers cheek who had a worried look on her face. Why was she in a bad mood? It's my birthday!

~
I come home seeing my mother sitting on the couch watching tv , she seemed depressed but I hope after we blow out my cake she's going to lighten up. "Mom!" I say as her gray eyes meet mine she was smiling but with sad eyes. I show her the big stuffed teddy bear I won "Look."

"Aw , baby." She says "today must've been fun."

"Natalia." My father says smiling as I look at him wide a wide smile "Ready for your surprise?"

"Actually." My mother protest standing up "I have to talk to you." She grabs my fathers hand roughly before he an object and they go into the kitchen. I didn't know why she was so sad for , today was a special day. I had a right to be sad that she didn't come and spend it with me. She was uptight and I felt bad that it annoyed me for my big surprise. "Can't you wait after the cake?" I her her harshly whisper.

"That's my daughter and I do what I want with her." He snaps angrily making me grip my teddy bear tight. Oh no.

"Why can't you just do it to me?" My mother says "I mean I'm her mother and I don't wanna see her suffer. I can't live on knowing your doing this."

"You never seem to live without your needle." He says.

"Please." My mother begs "Wait until after the cake."

"No." My father says sternly "It's her surprise, don't ruin her day."

I swallow hard. Why was she so nervous? Why did I have to wait? What was so bad about the surprise? I see my father come out , "Go and take a shower and I'll give you your surprise." He smiles. I suddenly didn't want it, if it was upsetting my mother how bad could it be? I didn't want to upset him so I just nodded and ran up the stairs. What was going on? What even was the surprise?

~
I step out of my bathroom feeling cold air on my skin making me shiver. My teddy bear was sitting in the middle on the bed facing my wall, I sit on the edge. I hear a strong slapping sound and my mother yelping. I gasp, it's happening again. "Your nothing , Rachel!" My father yells "I should've left you in the street where I found you!" He yells again striking her as I hear her sob loudly once more. I stare at my door with wide scared eyes as footsteps grow louder in my direction.

My bedroom door opens slowly showing my father. He seemed to control his anger as he closed the door, making me nervous. Fathers weren't suppose to see their daughters in towels, it was wrong. My mother always told me to never let a man see me naked or touch me when it felt wrong. I wanted to tell him to leave but it's like they were stuck in my throat. He sits beside me, "You toke a shower like I asked?" He didn't seem mad at me , he was showing happiness.

I felt weird about him being with me in my room alone. I couldn't help but nod, I felt scared. "Good girl." He says putting my wet hair on one side of my shoulders. I bit down on my lip as he sets his hand on the towel, "Let's get rid of this , Yeah?" He began to slowly unwrap it around my body. I felt stiff as I looked at him with begging eyes telling him to step, but he ignored and began to trail it down my body until it fell on the floor revealing my naked body.

"Dad..." I whisper softly but he puts his finger on my lips. I could see a bulge growing in his pants. He grabs my hand setting it on it. I whimper, as he makes me rub it. I could feel him hard making me teary eyed, this wasn't right.

He softly moans as his lips go on my neck, I can't do this. He was my father and I was his daughter, this wasn't right. I stand up , "Mom!" I exclaimed attempting to run out but he grabs me throwing my on the bed. He looked more mad, I try to push him off but he grabs my hands with one hand setting them above my head. I look down at me unbuckled himself , I see him fall out all hard and big. "Mom!" I yell crying. Why was he doing this?

"Shut up." He growls covering my mouth. I began to cry hard as he opens my legs widely , I can feel his lips on my neck nipping. He let's go of my mouth as I feel him enter me. I gasp at the pain. I feel his dick thrusting slowly , the pressure slowly decreasing but there was still pain. I couldn't handle it. I whimper digging my nails into his shoulder as I feel his lips trail down to my nipples. What was this? Tears were falling unconscious down as I can see an evil smirk form on his lips.