19

Asher's p.o.v

After confirming that the dead body Bennett and Liberty saw was Natalia's mother , everyone in the school seemed to care more and more. It was fucked up, but they helped with the search teams , posters, all that shit.

It didn't seem like Natalia to just...disappear. She wasn't the type to run away unless things at home weren't okay, but all Natalia and her parents do was argue,nothing serious.

But what if it was and we all were to dumb to see it?

I shake my head, blinking back tears chugging the shot of vodka, leaving a burning sensation behind. I sigh heavily with the club music deafening my ears, bodies surrounding me in the club; grinding on one another , they seemed so passionate about one another and it just made my heart sink more getting the weird feeling I'll never be loved.

How can I think of this at this time of my life? Natalia's missing , you ass, I shouldn't even be in this club.

My head feels lightheaded as I stare more and more at the crowd of horny people hating the fact that if I did leave , it be hell. I sigh , I need to be home. My parents are worrying about me; especially my mom.

I stand up and make my way in between the crowd , I try to squeeze by them but the space was tight. I grunt as I see the exit ahead before I feel a light brush from my back pocket, I furrow my brows before I look back and see no one there.

I shrug it off and push past people dancing and drinking before I walk out the exit and onto the street, I sigh heavily as I look at the long walk that awaits me and begin to move my feet as the fall breeze hits me sending chills up and down my spine.

I think of how music would fit this situation and reach for it , but I feel nothing. My heart drops as I look down with wide eyes only seeing my wallet , I gasp. I was robbed.

"Hey!" I hear a male voice yell making me turn around seeing this man jog towards me holding my phone in his hand. He stops only a feet away from me , I look at him up and down, realizing he wasn't bad looking.

He stood taller then me, pasty while skin with big brown eyes that glimmered brightly. A grin danced on his pink lips as he hold the phone out , he seemed dressed to casually to be in a club like that, he had just a park on jeans and a red shirt on it.

His appearance suddenly made me feel differently.

"It dropped back there." He replies, I swallow hard as I stare more and more at this perfect creature.

The fuck was going on?

I take my phone, "thanks." I softly say putting the phone in my pocket.

"I'm Ryan." He smiles flashing deep dimples that made my heart leap , Asher what the fuck is this?

"I-I'm Asher." I stammer nervously wanting to go back home.

"Cute." He says making my chest tighten. "You from around here?"

"Yeah." I say "You?"

"No." He said "I'm a transfer student."

There was this awkward silence between us that made my cheeks feel hot, I didn't wanna be rude but then again , this was a stranger that was incredibly cute but then again, I didn't want to be out later then I already was.

"Bye." I respond turning around but Ryan stops me.

"What's the rush?" He suddenly says getting dangerously closer to me.

"Ryan-" I begin but he suddenly cups my cheek and pressed his lips on mine.

My body went stiff and still as his soft lips begin to kiss me, I didn't kiss back.

What the fuck was this?

My heart beat faster and faster , it felt good and it didn't seem wrong at this moment. I needed comfort and some type of affection and this-whatever it was- filled that void. I didn't feel like I missed Natalia, as much as that's fucked up.

I needed this.

I kiss back meeting his pace , giving in. He suddenly pulls away and smirks at me, "Lets go to my place, yeah?"

His eyes danced with danger and lust and it made my heart skip beats, it was a satisfactory experience. I smile wide , "Lead the way." I says teasing him before he slips his hand in mine leading me.