B-29

1944
-----------------------
Marlow:
-----------------------

We saw the huge plane fly over head. Smoke billowed out of it, and soon it crashed. We rushed to the beach. The B-29 was smoking, some scrap was strewn everywhere. Two people climbed out of the rubble.

"Hey! Over here! Hey!" I called out, waving both arms over my head.

They rushed over to us. Gunpei looked at them sternly, wondering whether to trust them.

"You people should follow us. Grab what you can too." I tell them, grabbing scrap metal myself.

We lead them back to the village, hoping the Iwis would allow them to stay. The Iwis allow it, and night falls quickly. The newcomers and I sit near a campfire, Gunpei sits a little off. He sharpens his Katana menacingly.

"I'm Hank Marlow. That there is Gunpei. Who are you guys?" I introduce and question.

"I'm Connor Raynott and this is my wife, Brandy Nithercot." The man replies.

"We have to get out of here." She whispers, not looking away from her figiting fingers.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but nothing gets off the island." I inform.

Brandy begins whispering things to her husband.

"What's that?" Gunpei asks, making her jump.

"My wife is pregnant." Says Connor.

"Well, you better pray." Is all I manage to tell them.