Book 3 - Chapter 5

India

"Aye Indie" Dez called out for me. I quickly got up out of bed and ran to the living room jumping in his arms. "Hey daddy" I smiled kissing him. He smiled at me. "You looking good, nothing new though" he stated.

I always kept myself up to date with everything, I always made sure I was on point. Not for Dezmond but for myself. It's how I was raised, I keep myself up and make sure I remind him what he won't cherish another man will.

He walked over to the couch still with me holding on to him with my legs wrapped around him. He sat down and rubbed my butt. "You cooked?" I frowned and shook my head no. "I honestly didn't think you'd be home, early... I thought you was lying so I didn't cook."

He laughed and nodded "it's cool, I'll just go get something in a few. You hungry" he asked me as he pulled the little bit of hairs out my face. I shook my head "no, I had Mexican." He nodded leaning back just observing me.

I could tell he was bored, he hated being home doing nothing and I was on my period. I bit my lip hopping off his lap. I positioned myself between his legs as I undid his pants. He quickly stopped me "nah babe, not tonight."

Dezmond never turned down head, especially from me so that made me a little suspicious. I frowned and stood up folding my arms "why not?" He rubbed his waves "I just had a tough day, I ain't in the mood for all that right now." I knew he was lying but decided to just let it go.

"Yeah whatever Dezmond" I walked back into the bedroom we shared. I heard footsteps behind me making me turn around. I didn't even realize I was tearing but he wiped the tears from my face. "I ain't doing no foul shit, aight?" I sucked my teeth pushing his hand from my face.

"What you won't cherish! Someone else will, you could lie to my face all you want but I've known you since we were fourteen years old! We're both twenty-three! I been rocking with you for years. Yeah we just started dating ten months ago but I know you Dez."

He frowned because he knew it was true. Dezmond was my best friend before anything. I let him lure me in and feed me everything I ever wanted to hear from a man. I knew the type of power Dezmond had. I knew the type of guy he was, I knew how girls threw their self's at him but he promised me he wouldn't do me how he did other girls.

He lied though. "I'm going to sleep, you coming or you going to sneak out to see one of your side joints?" He quickly looked at his phone and I let out a chuckle. "Just what I thought" I mumbled. His phone started ringing.

"Yo" he answered still looking at me. "Aight, I'll be there in 20" he stated and hung up walking to me. "This is just business" he stated. "Swear..." I whispered. He shook his head no and I quickly pulled the covers over my face.

That always confirmed when he was lying. Dezmond wouldn't swear if he wasn't telling the truth, that was just something he was against. I heard him sigh and felt the pressure lift from the mattress indicating he was getting up.

I heard the front door slam and immediately stood up grabbing my shirt, sneakers and keys. I didn't bother to put it on I just ran to my car as I saw his drive off. I started my car and followed him but to a distance I didn't make it obvious.

He pulled up in front of a house and I parked across the street but further down so I could watch. I quickly pulled my shirt over my head and put my air max on and braided my hair into two braids straight back.