What is Up With You?

Flash forward a bit to when Harrison and Tom are in Harrison's room.
"Hey Harrison, can we talk?"
"Yeah babe, what about?"
"Well you were acting weird a little bit ago, what is up with you? Is it something the I said?"
"No it is nothing that you had said, it doesn't have anything to do with you making me mad or anything like that."
"Well you never said that is does not include me." He grimaces after I finish my statement.
"Well, I just have never had a boyfriend and I do not know what you want to be doing with me..."
"What do you mean doing with you? Like hanging out with you are even sharing the room with you tonight?"
"No, I mean sex. I do not know if I want to be doing anything like that with you yet.
"Well, you know that I am not a virgin, but you also know that that was with a girl. And besides that does not even matter, I am into you and if you do not want to do anything like that then I will respect that." Harrison's expression instantly changed to a little bit more happy of an expression.
"I am so glad that you are okay with that. What do you want to do now?"
"I really do want to go and get some sleep. It has been a long and fun day and I still do not feel all that well from being drunk the other night."
"Okay well, how do you prefer to sleep? In pj's? Or in underwear?"
"Underwear."
"I am the same way, I am glad that we can agree on that."

We both took off our clothes and tossed them into a pile by the suitcase. He told me that his suitcase is mine until we move mine into this room and check out of the other one. We climbed onto the bed and under the thick white covers. We lay there facing each other.

"I love you Tom"
"I love you to mate."
"Good night sleep well."

He turned onto his other side facing the windows and facing away from me. I lay there watching his chest rise and fall. Then he turned onto his back and put his arm out like he could read my mind. I scooted over to him. I puched one leg under his legs and one on top of his legs wrapping them around his. Then I placed my ear on his chest just above his heart and my left hand on his abs and the other around his neck. There I fell asleep listening to his heart beat and feeling his chest rise and fall. He was playing with my hair until I drifted off to sleep.

A/N: I am so sorry guys I know that it was a short read this chapter. But I am hoping that you enjoyed. I am new to Wattpad as a writer so I do not know how to turn comments on. If you have some feedback and can not comment please message me here or on my instagram. @baby_tom_holland. I will update ASAP and there will be more action. Also if you guys want a smut chapter tell me. Thank you Love you all!