The Plane Ride

We scrambled to the gate and got on it in a hurried mess. Walking down the gang way and onto the plane, hand in hand with Harrison, I realize that this is the end of my free time with my friends and my new boyfriend. I wasn't going to see Z or Jacob until we start filming for the new movie. I can't believe the haven't told me the name of my new feature movie even though they have had several meetings about it. But I digress. I was going to go off and film Infinity War with the rest of the Avengers crew. I wasn't going to have my supportive group of friends.

I started to cry from these thoughts which caught Harrison's attention. He squeezed my hand and looked down at me as I was trying to hide my face from him. We get on the actual plane where him and I and the rest of the crew are shuffled to the first class section. I had never rode first class until today, and it was because the studio could not afford it, but when they had to cut the press tour short the got us the last seats available on the plane to get us to Georgia. 

When we got up the stairs of the plane and shuffled our way to the front of the plane, we starred in aw at what we were seeing. The seats were huge and their were dividers between all of the seats that can go up and down. Harrison and I sat next to each other and put the partition down and looking at all of the cool specs that there were in the plane. There was a tv that was even about the size of my computer and I knew that Hazza and I would be watching movies all the way home.

Hazza grabbed the movie guide and winked at me, "What do you want to watch first, my dear?"

"You can choose, I just want to be able to be with you." I replied.

He smiled and started to eagerly look through the guide, taking in deep breaths and occasionally looking up at his screen. When he finally decided on a movie he looked at me as though he was asking if the movie that he selected was okay. He motioned to the screen with his head and I knew that was exactly what he was asking about. I looked at the screen and nodded that it was fine. 

He started to play the movie when the flight attendant came on giving off the normal spiel about all of the safety protocols and about all of the different safety aspects of the plane. I toned out what they were saying and started to focus on what Infinity War was going to be like. Thinking through what all would be going on in the movie and if there was anything that I should be worried about with my character. 

Harrison shook me out of my trance and to my surprise the safety announcement was all over and they were starting to go around to make sure that everyone was ready or take off.

"You two can still watch your movie just please be sure that you are staying buckled until the captain says that you can unbuckle."

"Okay ma'am, thank you!" Harrison replied while the flight attendant continued walking down the aisle.

He turned back to me and pecked me on the cheek. I love it when he does that! We go back to watching the movie. Nick Jonas came on screen at the pilot in the Jumanji movies, looking stunning as always. It was clearly something that I was no longer ashamed about. I wrapped my arms around Harrisons arm and laid my head on his shoulder as we began to taxi out to the runway. 

After takeoff, which is still something that is slightly exhilarating to me, we hear a ding in the cabin and the flight attendant comes up to us, offering us a bottle of champagne to split. We gladly take it and start to sip on the crisp taste. I start to feel the coffee from the airport wear off and I start to doze off while clinging to my mans arm. I fall asleep on his shoulder for a little bit before the flight attendant comes over and is asking Harrison about the two of us. I wake up and look up at her groggily.

"Good afternoon my beautiful." Harrison's says, beaming into my eyes with all the love he can muster.

"Hi!"

"Sorry, I just wanted to say that the two of you are adorable, and I love your movies Tom!"

"Thank you!" I respond to the flight attendant.

She walks off to the other customers. The movie is paused before the ending scene at the statue. Harrison asks if it is okay if he turns it back on, to which I nod. He turns it back on and then starts messing with my hair. The feeling of his hand in my hair is so relieving and makes me feel loved. I am just glad that he is willing to be with me.

After a little while of watching and letting him pet me, the pilot lets everyone know that we are going to be landing soon, making sure that people are able to go to the restroom one more time before it is too late. To which neither of us need to go. We just buckle up and turn on the next movie on Harrison's phone. He lets me use one of his earbuds and he uses the other. We start to descend into the airport.

When we land and have taxied to the gate, we hop up and are the first to get off the plane and make our way to a Harbinger in the airport while ordering an Uber. We get some wonderful coffee and jump in the car and dodge the crowds. Making our way to a hotel to stay in before move in for the Infinity War filming. Once we get to the hotel and into our room we climb into bed with John Mulaney playing in the back ground and pass out, me in his arms.