Here Goes Nothing

We woke up the next morning in still entangled in each other embrace. I woke up to Harrison playing with my hair again and occasionally leaning over and kissing me on the forehead. I was still lying with my head on his heart listening to the smooth soft beat of his heart. I picked my head up to look around and I saw that he had ordered us some sort of room service. There were plates of food that were waiting for us and there were fresh cups of coffee instead of tea. The hotel does not have English breakfast tea is it turns out. The tv was on and Harrison was watching the remake of Jumanji. I don't think that he knew that I was awake just yet. The movie got to one of the scenes with a really cute guy in it and I asked him if he knew who the actor was.

    "Nick Jonas. He is also a singer. He is really cute isn't he?"
    "You read my mind." We got to the end of the scene and he clicked the movie off.
    "I ordered us some breakfast so that we could eat before we go out for the big press interview today."
    "That is very nice of you hun. I also am meeting up with my family today, I want to tell them that we are together... if that is okay with you of course."
    "Yeah it is fine with me. I just do not want them to start to act different around me. I know that they are okay with that kind of a thing, but I do not want to mess up with your parents." This comment made me blush.
    "You really care that much?"
    "Yes I do babe. I love you and I do not want that to change the relationship that I have with your parents or siblings."
    "They should be completely fine with it. Do you want to come with me to tell them the big news?"
    "Sure! I would love to help you tell them that we are dating."
    "I love you my Hazza."

We sat there as he was playing with my hair still and kissing my temple every once in a while, while we were sipping on our coffee. I went to surprise him, when he want to kiss me on the forehead I moved my head so that he was kissing me on the lips. I surprised him alright, he froze still which normally means I caught him off guard. He pulled up and laughed.

    "I was not expecting for that to happen!" He stated with a smirk on his face.
    "I know, I just wanted to surprise you."
    "Well you defiantly were successful at doing that. What do you say we dig into our pancakes?"
    "You know me so well and my love for pancakes!
    "Well, you are my pancake man." He said leaning over and kissing me again.

He let me sit up then he pulled the trays onto the bed and we took off the covers. Underneath was a delicious stack of three blueberry pancakes drizzled with Canadian maple syrup and topped with a little bit of whipped cream with raspberries conservatively place on top with powered sure sprinkled over the entire thing. On the side there was a few strips of bacon, crispy, just the way that Harrison and I like them and a large fork.

    "You know me way to well love." I said looking deep into Harrison's beautiful blue eyes.
    "Well we have been mates for years and I have liked you that entire time, so it is practically my job." He replied starring right back into my brown eyes.

I could just sit there staring into his beautiful eyes all day. I wanted to get lost in the sea of blue and all of his thoughts. I wanted to be able to stare into his eyes for the rest of my life and never have to look anywhere else. I sat there for a bit just staring at him. At this point he had looked away and to his food. He cut a bit of his stack and delicately navigated it into his mouth closing his beautiful pink lips around the hard silver fork. His lips were like clouds just looking at them, not to mention having them on mine. I watched diminished the space between his lower and up teeth, rotation his perfect jawline, sharp enough to cut me. And as his eyes lit up because of how much he liked the pancakes. I chewed his bite and looked at me.

    "Are you going to eat or are you just going to admire the view that you have of me?" He teased me making me blush.
    "I am so sorry, I just can't stop staring at the beauty that is your face." I said, sounding really cheesy.
    "Well eat up, you need to be going to meet up with you parents." He reminded me turning back to his food.