Chapter #6

2 weeks later (Friday 4:50pm)

The past weeks Grayson was working and every time he came into the house he got mad at everything so before he got home I took the kids to the park. So today the kids leave Cameron is going to pick them up today at 6:00pm and Grayson comes from work at 5pm.

I was laying down in Grayson's room with the kids while watching Boss Baby on Netflix we were all under the blankets in our pjs when I heard the door open I looked over and saw Grayson with a serious face on and with his suit on "hi how was you're day?" I said looking back at the tv "it was alright" he said "okay" I said he went over to the kids and gave them a kiss on the forehead he then gave me a kiss on the cheek "I'll be in my office" he said "okay" I said he then walked out and I continued to watch tv.

1 hour later (5:50pm)

I checked the time and it read 5:50 so I decided to go and change the kids I stood up and so did the kids we then walked to their room I went to the bathroom and made their bath I then took their pjs off and showered them from head to toe once I was done I took their towel and wrapped them up I then went to their bags and picked out their outfits

Daniel's outfit

Daniella's outfit

Daniella's outfit

I curled Daniella's hair and put Daniel's up with jell I sprayed some perfume on both I then took them back to Grayson's room and put another movie on I went back to their room and prepared their suitcases and bags I took them with me downstairs I...

I curled Daniella's hair and put Daniel's up with jell I sprayed some perfume on both I then took them back to Grayson's room and put another movie on I went back to their room and prepared their suitcases and bags I took them with me downstairs I put them on top of the table I then went back upstairs and laid with the kids.

30 minutes later (6:20pm)

I was still watching tv when the door opened I looked over and saw Grayson "Cameron's here bring the kids" he said "okay" I said I stood up and picked up the kids I put one in each hip once I was done I started walking downstairs I saw Cameron and her husband and Grayson talking "hi kids" Cameron said standing up and walking over to them "hi mommy" they said "how was it?" She asked them taking them from my arm "it was amazing untie took us to the park and to the stores and she bought us pizza and McDonald's" they said "who's untie?" She asked "Isabella" they said "oh okay well thank you Grayson and Isabella for taking care of them" Cameron said "no problem" Grayson said I walked over to the kids and gave each a kiss on the cheek I then hugged Cameron and her husband I then went back next to Grayson "bye Cameron bye kids" me and Grayson said "bye" they all said they walked out the door and I closed it "well I'm leaving today" I said "why" Grayson said "I haven't been home in 2 weeks I gotta go see my mom so I'm showering and leaving" I said walking away I went to Grayson's room I grabbed a towel and went inside the bathroom I took off my clothes and went inside the shower.