Chapter #10

Next morning

I woke up and checked the time it was 3pm so I got out of bed took my underwear off I then took a towel and wrapped it around my body I went out of my room and into the bathroom I did my business after I was done I brushed my teeth I looked in the mirror and saw I had puffy eyes I turned on the shower and waited for the tub to be full once it was I got in and put some bubbles in I then stayed there for a while.

30 minutes later

I got out of the shower I wrapped the towel around my body and walked to my room once I got there I put on my panties and bra I went to my closet and picked out some grey shorts with a white tank top I did my hair in a messy bun once I was done I went to my phone and saw I had 24 messages from Grayson and 6 missed calls.

* baby I'm sorry
* please forgive me
* Isabella please answer the phone
* come over I want to talk
* I know I messed up
* are you okay?
* I'm at work in a meeting can't visit you now
* answer the phone please
etc....

He has to be bipolar I said to myself I didn't respond and went on social media after 15 minutes I decided to have some fun so I grabbed some peel off face mask and put it all over my face I did my hair in 2 braids I then ordered pizza I made a big bowl of popcorn I went to the living room and placed the bowl on the table I then went to one of the closets and got some blankets and a pillow I went back to the living room and turned on the tv I went on Netflix I started watching Kevin Hart after 15 minutes I heard a knock on the door I stood up with the blankets still wrapped around me I tippy toed to see through the peek hole and saw it was the pizza delivery man I opened the door and took the pizza and paid him I locked the door and went back to the living room I placed the pizza there and went to the bathroom I took the face mask off and washed my face I went back to the living room and continued to watch Netflix.

4 hours later (7:45pm)

I was already asleep when my phone kept ringing I checked the name and it was Grayson I put my phone on airplane mode I then stood up and went to my room and fell asleep.

Next morning

I woke up and checked to the time it was 9am I went on social media 20 minutes later I stood up out of bed and went to the bathroom I took my clothes off and took a shower.

20 minutes later

I got out of the shower and went to my room I went to my closet and picked out an outfit I straightened my hair and applied some makeup.

I sprayed some perfume and put lotion too I then  grabbed my purse and phone I walked out of my room I grabbed a pop tart and 2 bottles of water I locked the door and went to the elevator I went inside once it got to the 1st floor I went to the pa...

I sprayed some perfume and put lotion too I then grabbed my purse and phone I walked out of my room I grabbed a pop tart and 2 bottles of water I locked the door and went to the elevator I went inside once it got to the 1st floor I went to the parking lot and got inside my car I started the ignition I turned on the ac I the put on my seat belt I then put some music on I then started to drive to Bjs.