Chapter #11

Next morning

Isabella's P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm clock I checked the time and it was 7:30am I got up and went to the bathroom I took off my clothes and got inside the shower.

15 minutes later

I got out of the shower and went to my room I picked out an outfit and did my hair in 2 braids I took out my baby hairs from the front I sprayed some perfume I applied lotion grabbed my purse and phone.

My outfit

I went to the kitchen made my iced coffee I took 2 water bottles, granola bars and pop tarts I walked out and closed the door I went to the elevator I then got to the first floor "sup Justinn" I said extending the "n" "sup Isabellaaa" he said exte...

I went to the kitchen made my iced coffee I took 2 water bottles, granola bars and pop tarts I walked out and closed the door I went to the elevator I then got to the first floor "sup Justinn" I said extending the "n" "sup Isabellaaa" he said extending the "a" which made both of us laugh "do I have any mail?" I said "nope" he said "okay peace boi" I said putting the peace sigh up "bye" he said I walked to the parking lot and got inside my car I started the ignition and turned on the ac I then started drinking my coffee while eating and listening to music.

30 minutes later

I got to Grayson's house I parked my car and opened the door because I have a key once I entered I remembered what happened and it send shifters down my spine I placed my stuff on the table I then went upstairs to his room I opened the door and saw a sleeping Grayson "Grayson wake up" I said while jumping on his bed "huh?" He said looking at me I started to chuckle at how he was looking "wake up it's already 8 you enter work at 9" I said getting off "okay I'll be out in a sec" he said "cool I'll make you some pancakes and coffee" I said "okay thanks" he said I opened the door and walked downstairs I started making the pancakes and coffee.

Grayson's P.O.V

"Grayson wake up" I heard someone say "huh?" I said confused I looked and saw Isabella my beautiful queen she started to chuckle which made me soft "wake up its already 8 you enter work at 9" she said getting off no don't leave stay "okay I'll be down in a sec" I said "cool I'll make you some pancakes and coffee" she said "okay thanks" I said she then opened and closed the door I got out of bed and went to the bathroom I did my business I then brushed my teeth and got inside the shower I looked at my wrist and arms and saw the fresh cuts 10 minutes later I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my hips I walked inside my room and put on my boxers I then put on my black suit I put on my shoes and sprayed some cologne I then fixed my hair I grabbed my phone and walked down stairs where I saw Isabella on the couch playing video games and the pancakes and coffee on the table "eat up I made like 20 pancakes and the coffee has sugar in it already" she said "okay did you eat?" I said walking over to the table " I ate an granola bar, pop tart and iced coffee I should be good I also have water" she said "oh okay" I said sitting down and eating.

13 minutes later

I finished eating and I put my plate in the sink "ready to go?" I said "yeah let's go" she said turning off the tv and walking towards the door "we're taking my car" I said "okay" she said walking over to my car I got inside and started the ignition I then started to drive.